VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: POTC Online Beta  (Read 36366 times)

laurabearz

• Wasting Away in...
    Rum-ah-ritaville?!?
  • Invisibility Magic
  • It's Fun being Me.. Is it Fun being You?
Re: POTC Online Beta
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 05:22 AM »

I'm back!! Great cruise despite the rain... Rained in Key West, Rained in Grand Cayman AND Rained in Cozumel!! Thank goodness it was a picture perfect day on Castaway  Cay!! Still, a great cruise two thumbs up!!

I played a bit last night... Found everything I needed for Tia and my Doll... Now I am after BLOOD!!! Muahaha!!!

Today is orange crate day for me (I am so behind), but I hope to sneek in some POTC time in too!

Had a funny bugs last night... Anytime I left the swampy area on Cuba I was tossed into the water with no way out... swam around the WHOLE ISLAND tring to get back on... ended up teleporting back to Port Royal the first time, and logging out the second time THEN>>>>> CUBA disapeared! I saw the island, but not the Name, and when I approached it in my boat... I could sail all over the island.. IN THE island ON the Island... but I could not get OFF my boat. I logged off and back on and it fixed it.

Ok time to get kids off to school... for some reason they dont want to wake up today  :D
You know there is never a good time to quit smoking but geez...

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 11:17 PM »

My friends wanted me to join their crew, but I am worried about signing up for this cause it asks for a credit card number.  Did you all give them one when you joined and how safe do you think it is?

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

SaraAriel

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 05:50 AM »

When I accepted my Beta key in April, I too had to give them a credit card number.  They didn't charge me a thing until I signed up as a Founder.  It's Disney, so I trust it.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 10:34 PM »

Do you still play for free now or do they charge you to play?

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

SaraAriel

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2007, 06:16 AM »

I pay for the game.  They had switched me to basic access (the free access) during Beta for 2 days and it was miserable.  You can't do much in the free version of the game.  The first month is $4.95 and then it is $9.95 per month.

Patchy

• My favorite summer
    activity is sleeping.
  • Teleport Magic
  • "The sun never sets on those who ride into it."
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2007, 09:10 PM »

I have a question, In the test servers, do the beta people still have unlimited access? I play from there, and I still have unlimited access.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 09:17 PM by Patchy »

I heart my toaster

SaraAriel

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 06:06 AM »

I have a question, In the test servers, do the beta people still have unlimited access? I play from there, and I still have unlimited access.

As far as I know, yes you will maintain the prior access you had on the test server.  That is, unless the developers decide to have us all "test" basic access again :ohmy:

Patchy

• My favorite summer
    activity is sleeping.
  • Teleport Magic
  • "The sun never sets on those who ride into it."
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 08:00 AM »

As far as I know, yes you will maintain the prior access you had on the test server.  That is, unless the developers decide to have us all "test" basic access again :ohmy:

That sounds like something vmk would do.... Maybe the Pirate people are different.
I didn't get to play the game at all during beta 2, with school, and it kept crashing every time I load it. how could I? I started playing pirates again like two weeks ago, I have come to really liking it again. Though supposedly it's funny to watch me play specially, when I start cursing the game off, my next door neighbor always passes by my room when I get mad I died or something like that. She stand at the doorway and starts laughing. Now, I am being forced to play toontown, and I was like great another game addiction I need. Why is disney's online games so fascinating, that people get game addiction from it? -_-

I heart my toaster
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up