VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW Paint Buckets in Gift Shoppe 4-10-09  (Read 9330 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: NEW Paint Buckets in Gift Shoppe 4-10-09
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2009, 02:07 PM »

Oh I am glad they are using real world situations...

So, does that mean if the Gas prices sky rocket once again, they are going to have much less gas in the bird game which will cause everyone to not pass Level Five?

Never happen, they would have King's gas on hand to fill the cars up.  :gas1:  :lolg:

I always thought those items might just be more in demand. But, who knows?  :??:

I always thought this too Princess cause I have a friend in the game that LOVES anything purple, but maybe its harder to create the color purple in the game then any other color?  I don't see why it would be harder or why real life should reflect how much it costs in the game cause don't we go there to escape real life?  LOL!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2009, 02:45 PM »

What does it say about a group of ancient folk that can have a discussion for 2 pages on the many aspects of paint cans  :rofl1: Come on people we are no where near the old folks home. I guess it is true as we age our brain cells die and thus paint cans become a wonderful distraction from all those pretty decorative festive eggs that surround this time of year lol.

Ok back to our regularly scheduled paint can talk. Oh does anyone know if kings gas paint rolls on smoother than shaken an stirred  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

CoralHibiscus

• Nobody pay attention
    to my rear!!!
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 04:09 PM »

Ok Princess, when I first saw the title of this thread I immediately though "oh no, Now Snowhe has ammo!"
  You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 06:25 PM »

OK, funny thing here... I have actually asked why purple items are more expensive in game. It has been a long time since I asked, and I don't know if they were just pulling my leg. They said they did that because it is reflective of the price of purple dye in the real world. It is, apparently, more expensive than other dye colors. I have seen other folks saying staff have told them the same story, but I am just speaking from my past conversation.

I always thought those items might just be more in demand. But, who knows?  :??:

I asked that many years ago, and was told it has been that way for many centuries.  

Whatever it took to make it, was rare enough, that it made it so expensive, only royalty could afford it.  So it became associated with Royalty.

(Now a days, I would have thought technology would have brought it in line with other colors.  Apparently not.)

Interesting!  I never knew that!  See, learn something new everyday!   :thumb:

Thanks for posting about the Paint Buckets!  Cute stuff!  Do they do anything?  Or, just used for a seat or decoration?  I haven't had a chance to peek at them yet. 
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 09:38 PM »

What does it say about a group of ancient folk that can have a discussion for 2 pages on the many aspects of paint cans  :rofl1: Come on people we are no where near the old folks home.

As I'm sitting here in agony because of an aching back, I'm wondering if the old folks home might indeed be calling me, Belle!!   :laugh2:  Oooo... it hurts to laugh!   ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up