More Misc... [Public] > Health, Fitness & Well Being

America's 10 Best Fast-Food Restaurants

(1/2) > >>

RosieC:
This article has some good suggestions

http://health.msn.com/nutrition/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100235019&page=1

BooLani:
glad Wendy's is on the better list :) Fee and I occasionally stop on the way home from Disneyland there, after all the running around the park we do, stopping there sounds like we burnt off more calories than we'd eat  :dance3:

PrincessWendyBird:
 :thumb: :pizza: :icecream: Nice article Rosie! We love Chick-Fil-A, so woot to seeing that toward the top of their list. We don't eat there often, but they have the best chicken!  :dance2:

thealienstitch:
Yup Yup Yup Love Wendy's, and Boo is right we eat there on the way back from Disneyland.......................Fee

RosieC:

--- Quote from: BooLani on March 31, 2009, 03:13 PM ---glad Wendy's is on the better list :) Fee and I occasionally stop on the way home from Disneyland there, after all the running around the park we do, stopping there sounds like we burnt off more calories than we'd eat  :dance3:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: thealienstitch on April 01, 2009, 02:35 PM ---Yup Yup Yup Love Wendy's, and Boo is right we eat there on the way back from Disneyland.......................Fee

--- End quote ---

Aww  Disneyland     :cry:     ( Why oh why did I move so far from Disneyland)  lol   

:woot: Very much in need of a Disney fix :woot:

--- Quote from: PrincessWendyBird on March 31, 2009, 09:46 PM --- :thumb: :pizza: :icecream: Nice article Rosie! We love Chick-Fil-A, so woot to seeing that toward the top of their list. We don't eat there often, but they have the best chicken!  :dance2:

--- End quote ---

Yeah I find a lot of good stuff in Mens health and Womens health magazines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version