VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Main Account Holder  (Read 4577 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Main Account Holder
« on: March 27, 2009, 12:35 AM »

I wasn't sure what a family or the main person can get so I asked help about getting the new room or the parrot/chalkboard and I got this message from staff:

Thank you for your report.  Only the main account holder receives the extra credits, rooms, and horse,chat board.  If you have any questions about what is included in your membership please visit the membership page https://www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/subscribe.php

I guess family can just get the member pin and ride the main person's horse?

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

lisuhut

• When is a queue not a queue?
  • Snowman Magic
Re: Main Account Holder
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 12:44 AM »

Hi Krazy
I think it is just the main memeber who can ride the horse, as i tried to get Justluke on Belles horse and it did not work!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 10:27 AM »

Hi Krazy
I think it is just the main memeber who can ride the horse, as i tried to get Justluke on Belles horse and it did not work!

Ah, thank you for the info Lisu.  I am learning more and more about this game.  :)

goldengourd

• Gee, I guess I'm not as old as I thought
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 10:43 AM »

As far as I've been able to determine, the only advantage of being a member of family is that you can be GIVEN member-only bought items and can wear them.
-PotOfGoldWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 11:32 AM »

As far as I've been able to determine, the only advantage of being a member of family is that you can be GIVEN member-only bought items and can wear them.

Thank you for the info Golden!  :)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 11:42 AM »

I wasn't sure what a family or the main person can get so I asked help about getting the new room or the parrot/chalkboard and I got this message from staff:

Thank you for your report.  Only the main account holder receives the extra credits, rooms, and horse,chat board.  If you have any questions about what is included in your membership please visit the membership page https://www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/subscribe.php

You can trade the members-only items to other family members.  You can also request Member-only rooms to be transferred to other people on your account by using their support email address (although it can take AWHILE before it actually gets done).  Family members riding main account holder horses ain't happening yet.  It is still being worked on from what I understand.  VIP pins are only for main account holders and cannot be traded...they can now be combined, though.  So if you have more than one VIP account, you can combine the pins (same process as combining magic) and it makes a cool looking pin to wear on your lanyard.  Family members also get IM capability.

Flamanar

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 01:14 PM »

You can trade the members-only items to other family members.  You can also request Member-only rooms to be transferred to other people on your account by using their support email address (although it can take AWHILE before it actually gets done).  Family members riding main account holder horses ain't happening yet.  It is still being worked on from what I understand.  VIP pins are only for main account holders and cannot be traded...they can now be combined, though.  So if you have more than one VIP account, you can combine the pins (same process as combining magic) and it makes a cool looking pin to wear on your lanyard.  Family members also get IM capability.

Flamanar

Hugs, ty Flame!  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up