VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/8 Another New Host Hat  (Read 2050 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
3/8 Another New Host Hat
« on: March 08, 2009, 01:50 PM »

VFK introduced another new Host Hat this morning/afternoon.  Not sure when, I missed it too!  :(

This girl (picture below) said that Host Harmony told her that it would only be given out during Host Hunts, and not Host Teleporter games.  Bummer.

It looks like a green wizard type of hat.  At first I thought maybe Merlin's shop sold it.   :doh:

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: 3/8 Another New Host Hat
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 03:49 PM »

I really like this hat, very nice looking! I wish it was not given for only Host Hunts, though.  :'(Host Hunts are so difficult for us - especially trying to get an item for us and the kids. Well, maybe our luck will change this month.  :thumb: Thanks for the pic Astro!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 05:44 AM »

I really like this hat, very nice looking! I wish it was not given for only Host Hunts, though.  :'(Host Hunts are so difficult for us - especially trying to get an item for us and the kids. Well, maybe our luck will change this month.  :thumb: Thanks for the pic Astro!

Oh, Wendy, I so hear you on how difficult it is when you are trying to get things for a "family"!  Flame and I both play, and our son does some (but we only have 2 computers...).  My littlest one does not really get on, but of course she WANTS one of each thing to!

We did actually have some luck and managed to get a new hat though!  Our son seems to be a Harmony magnet; he finds her just about every time there is a Host Hunt....woot for Hero!  Yesterday he managed to find Fin in a room that was FULL, and he still managed to eek out his "I found Host Fin, first".  SO fo now,we have fun trading the hat all around!

~ .it ~

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 07:01 AM »

Gosh I hear you all, I got there just at the 10 minute warning for end of host hunt; so of course did not win any.  Such a terrific hat too!

Yay! :thumb: for Hero finding a host! Congrats Hero! ...I have heard of chick magnet before but not host magnet  :rofl1:
Pages: [1]   Go Up