VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2/15 Mini-Games and Contest  (Read 3587 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
2/15 Mini-Games and Contest
« on: February 15, 2009, 07:26 AM »

Mini-Games and Contest
February 15th, 2009

As many of you have probably noticed, we’ve recently made some updates to a few of our mini-games. These changes were made in order to improve the experience, and we’re continuing to work on making the scoring and coin payout more balanced for all games. We thank you for your patience during this time.

Based on feedback from our community, we have decided to make all mini-game scores reset on a weekly basis. This gives all players a chance to try their hand at getting the top score for the week!

So what does this mean for the Tiki Takedown Hi-Score Contest? Rather than just awarding those with their names on the score board at the end of the month, we will now give prizes to those that have received the highest scores between Feb 2-26. If you manage to get a high score during the month, you’ll receive a prize whether you’re currently on the score board or not. Additionally, we will expand the winner count from top 7 to the top 10.

Lastly, don’t forget to check out Elf Island’s newest game, Snow Brawl, located in the Ice Cavern!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: [1]   Go Up