VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW Host Prize  (Read 1967 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
NEW Host Prize
« on: February 15, 2009, 09:24 AM »

I went into Merit's trade room today, and he had this item in there ~ Pink Heart Lava Lamp.  I'm not sure exactly what the item title is, but that's what I'll call it for now.   :)   When I asked about it, I was told that it is a Host Prize for this month -- given out the entire month apparently.  It was given out during a Host Hunt game that went on yesterday apparently?

I took a screen shot of it, in Merit's room.  OMG ~ It's Soooooo cute!!!  It's base and top are silver in color, and it has pink lava bubbles that float around, some of them turn into pink heart lava bubbles.  I hope they do some more Host games soon.  :(

Pink Heart Lava Lamp

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
Re: NEW Host Prize
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 03:23 PM »

Thanks for posting a photo of the new pink lava lamp, Ms. Gigi!   :thumb:  I was trying to describe to Funfly and Krazy last night.

Is the lamp pretty much in the same style as the Red and Blue lava lamps they released very early in the game??

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: NEW Host Prize
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 03:44 PM »

Thanks for posting a photo of the new pink lava lamp, Ms. Gigi!   :thumb:  I was trying to describe to Funfly and Krazy last night.

Is the lamp pretty much in the same style as the Red and Blue lava lamps they released very early in the game??

No problem   :thumbs:   I thought it was adorable and had to post about it, even though it wasn't mine.   :drool:

I would venture to say, Yes -- seems to be the same style as the Red and Blue lava lamps from early in the game.  They just changed it up a bit.  I tried to get a shot of it with people by it, but nobody was standing by it.

Good Luck All!   :clapping:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up