VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Room Spaces and Shark Quest info.  (Read 10225 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
More Room Spaces and Shark Quest info.
« on: January 23, 2009, 11:33 AM »

I spoke to a staff member on Elf and asked him if we could get more house space like room add ons and he said they are planning to bring out new rooms that we can purchase.  I then asked when the Shark Quest would be out and he told me next week.

I have been hoping new rooms would come out soon because of all the nice new things Lisu gave me I want to display them without having them all squished into one room.  Now I just hope they are not to expensive to buy.  LOL!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

• Burried In Treasure Magic
Re: More Room Spaces and Shark Quest info.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 06:33 AM »

I wonder how we will be able to connect rooms. I hope they have some rooms which are less busy, so it's easier to decorate and you are less restricted by what you do with it. I made the mistake of getting the pirate room. Although this is my favorite inside and out, decorating it can be a nightmare.

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Re: More Room Spaces and Shark Quest info.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 01:03 PM »

I am so mad  :madder: - I changed my home from grassy hillshire to the woods one. When I got there nothing was animated, no bluebird flying from nest nor butterflies out of the log; missing tiki and wooden sign in front yard  :bm:

I cleared cache, cleaned disc, rebooted...still bummer yard. :madder:  So I traded to the Pirateship home instead. At least I can sit a couple places inside the home; and the tiki is in yard with animated ugly octupus and shooting cannon.  :pcannon:
-----------------

So, I need to work on shark quest more to build up my lost credits from house upgrades!  Thank goodness it seems to be easier..... I was able to actually get the lifesaver and the siren light..wonder if I'll make it to the boat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up