VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting : $10 Membership Information  (Read 24813 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: Interesting : $10 Membership Information
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2009, 02:21 PM »

Thanks Flame on the new information regarding the memberships. I am now debating to purchase a yearly one instead. I would love to do $80 than $120... however, I am very confused with the back to back deals. I have currently 3 memberships. Got the January, with the horse.. and this month two more, with no horse.

Yes, cancelled by first membership as I was charged again. Right now have the two others back to back, yet still getting 3 grand a day, which Gale informed me. Now, question is, next month do I get 3 member items, or two? or one? Very confused here!

Np Pix.  When I asked Gail the other day what we'd lose if we cancelled a membership, she didn't know.  As frustrating as that was, I appreciated her honesty.  I'd rather have her tell me "I don't know" than make something up.  I love Gail and the staff at VFK...and I love VFK (for those that think I'm a 'VFK basher', I am NOT :) ). 

Sadly Pix, I doubt you'll know the answer to your question until.......................................................................nex t month. :(

Flamanar

No worries about being perceived as a "basher" here Flame. This is the place for no BS after all.  :lolg: We are all just discussing an issue VFK is having that has caused confusion and may cause a larger headache for them in the future.

King and I are also very supportive of the staff and game, but get frustrated by the communication gaps that seem to happen. There are some interesting things people are bringing up here that I have not thought of, like back to back renewals, new VIP pins for renewal of Founders memberships, member items, etc. It will be interesting to see how it will all play out. Sounds like they are not even sure yet.  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2009, 03:43 PM »

Thanks Flame on the new information regarding the memberships. I am now debating to purchase a yearly one instead. I would love to do $80 than $120... however, I am very confused with the back to back deals. I have currently 3 memberships. Got the January, with the horse.. and this month two more, with no horse.

Yes, cancelled by first membership as I was charged again. Right now have the two others back to back, yet still getting 3 grand a day, which Gale informed me. Now, question is, next month do I get 3 member items, or two? or one? Very confused here!

Np Pix.  When I asked Gail the other day what we'd lose if we cancelled a membership, she didn't know.  As frustrating as that was, I appreciated her honesty.  I'd rather have her tell me "I don't know" than make something up.  I love Gail and the staff at VFK...and I love VFK (for those that think I'm a 'VFK basher', I am NOT :) ). 

Sadly Pix, I doubt you'll know the answer to your question until.......................................................................nex t month. :(

Flamanar

No worries about being perceived as a "basher" here Flame. This is the place for no BS after all.  :lolg: We are all just discussing an issue VFK is having that has caused confusion and may cause a larger headache for them in the future.

King and I are also very supportive of the staff and game, but get frustrated by the communication gaps that seem to happen. There are some interesting things people are bringing up here that I have not thought of, like back to back renewals, new VIP pins for renewal of Founders memberships, member items, etc. It will be interesting to see how it will all play out. Sounds like they are not even sure yet.  :lolg:

Phew.  Thanks, Wendy for letting me know it's OK to talk here.  :dance3:  I'm used to walking on eggshells, :hmm: so this is a nice change of pace!  :wavet:

You will hear no BS from me  :uhuh: ...just some truth, some opinion, and some fun and harmless mayhem.  :waveh:  Did I say mayhem?  Couldn't have been me...  :angel:

Flamanar
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 03:44 PM by flamanar »

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2009, 06:47 PM »

And that is what we all love about this group. We do not always see eye to eye. But we respect each others opinions. We have many back and forth talks about issues with VFK.
There have been many rofl. Some we just scratch our heads like what are they thinging other times we are excited.

Nice thing is this is one a very few boards that allows us to be honest and open about our opinions. As long as we do not disrepect the others who post.

So you are free to bash VFK when you get frutrated and praise VFK when you want.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2009, 02:22 PM »

And that is what we all love about this group. We do not always see eye to eye. But we respect each others opinions. We have many back and forth talks about issues with VFK.
There have been many rofl. Some we just scratch our heads like what are they thinging other times we are excited.

Nice thing is this is one a very few boards that allows us to be honest and open about our opinions. As long as we do not disrepect the others who post.

So you are free to bash VFK when you get frutrated and praise VFK when you want.

Yephers, what she said!  Love you NoBS guys, umm and gals, everyone!  :bighug:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2009, 03:52 PM »

Wow...I can be honest and open about my opinions??  I think I'll go into shock  :ahh: ...this will take some getting used to... :blink:

Flamanar: -tries to peel duct tape from mouth without losing too much of his beard...-  :waveb:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2009, 03:54 PM »

Wow...I can be honest and open about my opinions??  I think I'll go into shock  :ahh: ...this will take some getting used to... :blink:

Flamanar: -tries to peel duct tape from mouth without losing too much of his beard...-  :waveb:

- At .It's request tries to push duct tape back -  :lolg:   :bighug:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 03:56 PM by funfly »

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2009, 04:26 PM »

- At .It's request tries to push duct tape back -  :lolg:   :bighug:

Lol.  It would be less painful to just leave it, no?  :-X hehe  :D

Flamanar

Pink

• Gosh, we STILL haven't learned our lesson, have we?
  • Snowman Magic
  • I'm young! I'm young! Flame thinks I'm young!
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2009, 10:48 AM »

Confused Pink here again....

So those of you with a one-month membership... I think it's been established that we will be billed $10 every month for a total of $120/year.  So.... are you all planning on cancelling this membership and joining the $79.95 yearly one instead to save money?  I'm assuming you still get the daily credits, member clothes, and member gifts?  Could I be so lucky to receive another membership gift of 30,000 credits upon joining?  LOL!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2009, 12:44 PM »

Confused Pink here again....

So those of you with a one-month membership... I think it's been established that we will be billed $10 every month for a total of $120/year.  So.... are you all planning on cancelling this membership and joining the $79.95 yearly one instead to save money?  I'm assuming you still get the daily credits, member clothes, and member gifts?  Could I be so lucky to receive another membership gift of 30,000 credits upon joining?  LOL!

Well, we're holding onto our 2 'one month' memberships until our beta/aussie combo expires.  Having the 2 memberships (instead of a single membership) gives us the 10 extra family accounts, an extra members exclusive monthly award, and and extra 1K credits every day.

Of course, it's still unknown if we'd lose ANY of that by going to a single cheaper Yearly membership.  I'd assume that if you bought a One Year membership, you'd get another 30k credits (I think that's a pretty good guess, though).

So there you have it.  A bunch of 'maybe's, 'possibly's, 'could be's, etc.  I think right now, no matter what we do, it would be a roll of the dice.  We might make out like bandits...and we might lose.  So I'm staying put for now...in my comfort zone.   :notme:

Flamanar
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up