VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12/27 House Building Goodquest Update  (Read 4545 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
12/27 House Building Goodquest Update
« on: December 29, 2008, 06:06 PM »

Congratulations Islanders! We are very proud to see so many of you building virtual houses for Habitat for Humanity! 

With 15 days remaining, Elf Island has reached the 55% mark of our goal. This means we are right on track to collectively building 10,000 virtual houses within our 30-day campaign.

Keep Gaming for Good elves. No matter if you’ve built one house or have built 200, the GoodQuest’s success is dependant on you!

To celebrate this momentous milestone, Elf Island will host a party, Sunday, January 11th in the GoodQuest party room. During the party, Islanders will celebrate the Good they’ve done and will learn how their gaming efforts are translating into real world results by helping real people in a village in Honduras.

Those who successfully built houses will be rewarded with their first QuestKey. (*Receiving a key brings you one-step closer to learning the Secret of Elf Island.)

A special thank you goes to three Elf Islanders who have gone above and beyond with building: Pink_Tulip; Matty; RainPearl.

Islanders - you determine the success of this GoodQuest. Let’s make a difference by participating and having fun!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: [1]   Go Up