VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: princess's butterfly  (Read 11078 times)

mir4mad

• Most colorful posts at VMKnoBS
    And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
    • Miracle For Madison & Friends
princess's butterfly
« on: December 28, 2008, 06:52 PM »

if anyone wants to see princessmadiro aka amethyst rosepetal flying with her new little butterfly lily get on violet forest server right now. She will only have it until about 11PM tonight. She's trying to do the quests on pixie hollow so she might be in a game. But feel free to look for her and say "hi".

The butterfly is cute but those clickable toys are a piece of junk.

TY FunFly and DreamTulip for flying with princess in pixie hollow with her butterfly. She was so excited.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 08:40 AM by mir4mad »

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Re: princess's butterfly- NOW!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 09:10 PM »

Hugs! Her little butterfly was soooo cute following our Little Princess around! 

kimma

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 09:26 PM »

ha ha I know the clickables are a piece of junk!!! I brought the clickables played with it for a day then took it back to the store so not worth it!! No one told me all u get from playing the clickables is butterflies!!

wdwdreamin

• This new job of mine has severely cut into my playtime.
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 04:31 AM »

Awww, I didn't see the post til this morning!  Any screenshots?
Memories Vow Renewal Ceremony
Sept 24, 2011--Sunset Point @ the Polynesian Resort
Woot!!!  I was a Disney Bride!!!

mir4mad

• Most colorful posts at VMKnoBS
    And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
    • Miracle For Madison & Friends
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 08:02 PM »

Princess has been getting a butterfly each time she gets on now. My sister has been playing the fairy game for her enough to keep her butterfly happy. LOL! Princess has been playing pixie hollow on her PC because it seems to work better. I had just figured out how to take screenshots on her Mac and haven't figured it out yet on the PC. (thought I did but don't know where to find the pictures) She gets on mostly in the evenings so you might just find her flying with one. (i'll keep trying to find the pic or I'll get on her Mac and get on in pixie hollow long enough to take a picture but I have to wait till she's ready to get another butterfly)

There are several sizes and colors of butterflies depending on how many points you want to spend and how many days you want them to fly with you. But yes- the fairy game only gives you points to get a virtual butterfly online and the frustration of playing a poorly made toy and games. The charms so far have given princess some cute virtual clothes and furniture. You can share the charms in real with someone if they also have a jewelry box, fairy game and/ or friendship bracelet. There are no codes with this to pass along- they physically have to be loaded onto your computer through one of the toys.

Princess got the jewelry box, some charms and the fairy game from santa. It was really difficult for me to line up the charms to load them into the jewelry box. At first the drawer kept sliding open and then when I put the charms inside the drawer I couldn't get the drawer back open. LOL! They are both made of cheap plastic and both have frozen up after one use and fresh new batteries.  The site says that if the fairy game freezes to HIT the reset button on the back of the game with a blunt object. Yeah right! The hole is so tiny and if I hit it every time I'm gonna crush it (or throw it out the window).
Pages: [1]   Go Up