Online Worlds > SB Upcoming Events and New Items

Dedicated to VMKers... :)

(1/5) > >>

AmberDaze:
I was sent a sneak peek of something to come within the next day or so.  I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I will say that it's something to honor VMK. I think it's really, really sweet of them to do.   :thumb:

Decoy:

--- Quote from: AmberDaze on December 09, 2008, 04:55 PM ---I was sent a sneak peek of something to come within the next day or so.  I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I will say that it's not an item...it's something to honor VMK. I think it's really, really sweet of them to do.   :thumb:

--- End quote ---

You can't post something like that with out at least a hint... Come on... PLEASE!!!

CoralHibiscus:

--- Quote from: Decoy on December 09, 2008, 05:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: AmberDaze on December 09, 2008, 04:55 PM ---I was sent a sneak peek of something to come within the next day or so.  I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I will say that it's not an item...it's something to honor VMK. I think it's really, really sweet of them to do.   :thumb:

--- End quote ---

You can't post something like that with out at least a hint... Come on... PLEASE!!!

--- End quote ---

Yeah! Come on... you know you want to tell us!

AmberDaze:
OOps, made a mistake -- one thing is an item you will be able to purchase. :)

CoralHibiscus:

--- Quote from: AmberDaze on December 09, 2008, 05:18 PM ---OOps, made a mistake -- one thing is an item you will be able to purchase. :)

--- End quote ---

:lolg: That's such a hint Days.  :hmm:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version