Online Worlds > Secret Builders

NPC Houses

(1/2) > >>

AmberDaze:
I've visited a few of the NPC's houses -- very different! I'll soon add a picture list of their living rooms. Also, some of the houses have a bell on top of the inside front door (which btw leads to the treehouse). If the house has a bell, click on it -- a window will pop up. Check it out -- there are a few activities you can do, and one of them earns you some shills (up to 125 - not sure if you can take the quiz each day, but you cannot take it if you've just taken it). You can also leave a note for the NPC's on their chalkboards. Click on each NPC to visit their house.

Alice's House Location: Tea House in Emerald Woods

Einstein's House Location: Lab Brats in Emerald Woods

The Beast's House Location: Emerald Woods

Oliver Twist's House Location: Sherwood Forest, East of Emerald Woods (dude needs a decorator)

AmberDaze:
Moriarty's House Location: Haunted Valley (no bell above the door in this house)

Macbeth's House Location: Weird Brew, Haunted Valley

Robot's House Location: Beyond Good in the Cider Cellar, in Weird Brew, Haunted Valley

Bad Robot's House Location: Beyond Evil in the Cider Cellar, in Weird Brew, Haunted Valley

Dr. Jekyll's House Location: Beyond Good & Evil in the Cider Cellar, in Weird Brew, Haunted Valley

Sherlock Holmes' House Location: Reading Room in Haunted Mansion, Haunted Valley

AmberDaze:
Reserved...

AmberDaze:
Reserved

lab_girl:
Thanks for the pics - I have really seen so little of this game so far!!

(On a side note: Let's hear it for the Lab Brats!!!  :lolp: )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version