VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Helping Secret Associate..  (Read 19195 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Helping Secret Associate..
« on: February 26, 2007, 02:46 PM »

QUOTE:
Hi Laura,

Would you do Secret a huge favor and post a "room codes for trade" thread for her on VMKnoBS? I have:

Pirate Fortress Rooms
AK rooms
Tent Rooms
HSM Rooms

I need retired costumes, dreams items, pirate items, magic mirror, candy cauldron, host pins (no space mtn signs..) END QUOTE

This is a PM I received over on that "other" site, and I am very happy to help her out.  (NO I AM NOT Secret, but yes, I do know who is behind our most generous "other site" gift giver.)  :)  :-X

For those of our members, that may not also be members of DIS (Sorry Decoy, but it had to be identified  :-*), Secret Associate is a VERY generous player, who enjoys getting out in VMK and gifting players.  She is most known for her "wandering gift giving" on holidays, but does also take special requests, if you have someone you feel should be gifted, but you wanted to remain anonymous.

She insists, when she finds someone to gift, that they identify their "VMK Wish", for some tangible, though virtual item.  As you see from her own "wish list of needs" there are some items she has identified as most often requested, and would appreciate any help in acquiring more of, to fulfill future VMK Wishes.

As one of her 'assistants' if I am on when she is, there have been some truly 'heartwarming' moments when someone gets something they truly wished they had!  :grouphug:

I will make sure she receives any offers you may be able to make, and arrange for a meeting with her so you can make the trade.

Final note for anyone wondering.. Secret did include a brief message that she so wanted to remain anonymous, that she did not want to create an account here.  She felt she could be identified by our Admin.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

hrhkit

Re: Helping Secret Associate..
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 03:02 PM »

Hi, Duck.he...I think I might have some extra costumes I can give you to give to Secret. I'll have to look and see what I have. And then catch you on (not always easy as we seem to be on at different times normally). But I'd be happy to donate!

~Kit

danovara

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 03:10 PM »

Hi Duck, please let Secret know I would like one room each.  I may only be able to trade for one now though. LOL let her know I have a dream poster for sure and must see what else I have to offer.  Thanks duck.  I love to have every oportunity to help Secret, and once again, she is helping me too :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 11:10 PM »

Kit, Secret wishes to thank you, and I will try to watch out for you too on game!

Vary, I will PM you a reply from Secret.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 08:37 AM »

Got this PM today from Secret Associate:

My Dearest Purple Duck!
Do you have the midas touch when it comes to helping me? I am overwhelmed by the generosity of HRHKit!! When you see her next PLEASE tell her how greatful I am.   I actually know Kit and she is just the sweetest and most generous person, and I can't thank her enough for cleaning her closet and donating those fabulous items to Secret.  As you know, they will all be regifted in VMK to other players. I especially love gifting the kids and the newer players, so these costumes will really make someone's day, since they are all retired now!

Now you know that I have room codes to exchange for these (or any other items you get donated).  So, which room(s) did Kit want?  She deserves an entire city for her generosity, if you ask me!!

Thanks again for your help Duck!  I'll be out gifting St. Pat's weekend and Passover/Easter  week as well.  "Happy Spring!"

With gratitude,
Secret

I agree Secret.  Kit?  What would you like, besides a magic carpet for SL that comes with a seat belt? :notme:

For the rest of our members here,  :thumbs: to Secret for even announcing her next few gifting times! Gives us noBS members a "head start" on knowing when to be sure to be on VMK!  ;)

Again, if any of you would like to trade with Secret for a room, or just donate a few items.. please post. I myself had forgotten that she has two closely timed gifting sessions. 

hrhkit

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 09:22 AM »

LOL...no rooms needed. I have all the rooms I need. Gosh, I think the only room I ever didn't get that I coveted was the Haunted Mansion room.  ::) It was my pleasure to donate the costumes--those extras weren't doing ME any good! I hope it makes lots of kids happy. I wish for nothing in return...

Happy gifting Secret... :thumbs:

~Kit

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 11:49 PM »

PurpleDuck can you do a favor for me?  I was in my good friend's room and we were talking about magic and something that happened to me when all of a sudden this person came into my friend's room and asked me what my Heart Day wish was.  Jokingly I said magic cause I didn't have much and I was talking to my friend about it.  This person went into a trade screen with me and said will this do and I said what would you like for it.  This person said nothing it is a heart day gift and gave it to me so PurpleDuck, if this is the same person you are talking to, please tell them again thanks for the magic pin this person gave me.  I use it everyday and has made me so very happy.  This person is a very sweet person and very kind to help out the newbies like myself and wanted to thank this person again for their generosity.

On that note I would like to make a request for a friend to get a gift if this person can do it or not.  I don't want to leave my friend's name here on the boards but would gladly tell Decoy their name tomorrow so Decoy can tell u.  This person is a very sweet person like Secret and helped me out when I needed some Xmas stuff.  This person gave me the stuff for a room and never asked for anything in return.  Since I am just starting out I don't really have much to give this person, but I have tried offering but this person won't take it.  I would really like to do something special for this person, but only if Secret won't mind.  If my friend is on I would be glad to meet Secret in any room they choose and bring my friend along with me.  I have no idea if they will be on though, but keeping fingers cross I hope my friend will be.  Thanks so much PurpleDuck!

:crazy: Krazy_Kim :crazy:

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 01:25 AM »

Hi Krazy!  You can just PM me here on noBS with the name! (See under my # of posts, on the left, there is a little "cartoon balloon"?  If you hover over it, it says send PM.  Just click it and it will open a window to send me a PM!)  ;)

Yes I can arrange it for you with Secret.. she is out gifting this weekend, but if you aren't "all on" this weekend, she normally is willing to work with you to arrange a day/time to meet.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 09:44 AM »

Thanks PurpleDuck!  I sent you my friend's name in a PM if I did it right.  LOL!

:crazy: Krazy_Kim :crazy:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Disney Dreams

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 01:21 PM »

Does S.A. still need a magic mirror?

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 01:34 PM »

I will let her know of your question Dreams, and get back to you!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 03:54 PM »

Wow! Secret was very quick to reply!  Here is her PM to me, for you:

Magic Mirrors are always very sought after and at this time I have none in inventory.  Such a wonderful gift would be accepted with great appreciation!   Thank you so much for your kindness.

Disney Dreams

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 10:39 AM »

Wow! Secret was very quick to reply!  Here is her PM to me, for you:

Magic Mirrors are always very sought after and at this time I have none in inventory.  Such a wonderful gift would be accepted with great appreciation!   Thank you so much for your kindness.

Done.  Let me know who I can meet and when.

- Dreams

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 09:41 AM »

Dear PurpleDuck,

Would you be so kind as to pass along a HUGE Heartfelt thank you to Pirate Daisy for her kindness and generosity!! The wonderful costumes and pins and other rare items that she has given so I could pass them to on others, is generous beyond belief!

I can only say, that Pirate Daisy will be greatly missed in VMK, she is a wonderful friend, and thoughtful of others.  Pirate, I hope you reconsider and return to VMK at least occassionally.  And if you ever need anything, you know who to ask! I'm always there for you, or any other VMKer.  Thanks again for making others VMK dreams come true!

Secret.

ladyboadicea

• Sub Middle Maven
  • Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 02:25 PM »

Hey Duck hey! I have some items for Secret Associate ;) Please let her know.
Lady :)

PinPrincess

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 04:51 AM »

Morning Purple Duck!

Please let Secret know that I have some items to add to her inventory: some hats, wanted posters, everest chairs, and a fireworks magic pin.  Have a wonderful Disney Day and remember,

Keep Smiling!~They're like potato chips; for once you start, you just can't stop!
Pin ;)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 09:13 AM »

Pin!  Welcome gf!  So very nice to see you here!

I adore your sig line "Warping the minds.."  :lol:

Back on topic.. I shall indeed advise Secret of your desire to donate goods.  Would you rather I set up a time with Secret for you to trade, or, are you comfortable trading them to me, to pass to her?  Either is fine  ;)

PinPrincess

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 10:32 AM »

It does not matter to me either. I'm usually on late at night~when the house it quiet! I'm sure we'll work something out.  Talk to you later!

Pin :)
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up