More Misc... [Public] > Cooking, Dining & Recipes

Cranberry Salad

<< < (2/3) > >>

fantasymooma:

--- Quote from: gshawen on December 09, 2008, 12:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: papaduck on December 07, 2008, 09:59 PM ---"Than put in fridge and let get firm and cold."

Important step. :rofl1:

--- End quote ---

You know how these young ladies are today, they can burn boiling water so you have to learn them step by step.  :roflmao:

--- End quote ---

Are you referring to me???  Just because I messed up some Jell-o???   :lolg:

And I think your mom is right, I was following the directions on the box of Jell-o.  :doh:
Oh and I have a question,  if I use a bag of cranberries do they need to be cooked or anything?

papaduck:

--- Quote from: fantasymooma on December 10, 2008, 05:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: papaduck on December 07, 2008, 09:59 PM ---"Than put in fridge and let get firm and cold."

--- End quote ---

You know how these young ladies are today, they can burn boiling water so you have to learn them step by step.  :roflmao:

--- End quote ---

And I think your mom is right, I was following the directions on the box of Jell-o.  :doh:
Oh and I have a question,  if I use a bag of cranberries do they need to be cooked or anything?

--- End quote ---

That will teach you, following directions.......what were you thinking. Men know better than that! :lolg:

Just put the Jell-O in the freezer and it will firm up nicely. :rofl1:

gshawen:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No, just wash them off and grind them up.

funfly:

--- Quote from: papaduck on December 11, 2008, 06:00 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That will teach you, following directions.......what were you thinking. Men know better than that! :lolg:

--- End quote ---

Men read directions?  :lolg:

papaduck:

--- Quote from: funfly on December 11, 2008, 04:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: papaduck on December 11, 2008, 06:00 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Men read directions?  :lolg:

--- End quote ---

Real men don't need directions, the can get lost fine without them.:rum:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version