VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.1 Coming Soon  (Read 6012 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
1.1 Coming Soon
« on: December 10, 2008, 07:08 PM »

Picked this up from reading around...

Release 1.1 should be out next week.
The next release after that is due in February.
If I knew more, I'd tell you.

There will be scheulded server maintenance tonight for up to 3 hours.  Not sure if this is for the holiday decorations or not.  I read the decorations were not due out until the 17th. 

« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 07:12 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
Re: 1.1 Coming Soon
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 08:34 PM »

Woot, I was hoping we could buy a Christmas tree soon.  I can't wait to see what the first Xmas will be like on SW.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 09:42 PM »

Woot, I was hoping we could buy a Christmas tree soon.  I can't wait to see what the first Xmas will be like on SW.

If it is anything like Halloween you won't have to buy anything.  :2thunbs:  The only new item in for sale at halloween was the skeleton in Sands of Time.  It is still there sitting by the hot tub.  Each player was given a pumpkin head hat. 

Since you may not have played SW back at Halloween, the thread below may better illustrate what happened. 
The thread below shows some photos, including my homespace with the "temporary makeover".
http://www.vmknobs.com/index.php?topic=3280.0

BitBehindWench

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 10:23 PM »

If it is anything like Halloween you won't have to buy anything.  :2thunbs:  The only new item in for sale at halloween was the skeleton in Sands of Time.  It is still there sitting by the hot tub.  Each player was given a pumpkin head hat. 

Since you may not have played SW back at Halloween, the thread below may better illustrate what happened. 
The thread below shows some photos, including my homespace with the "temporary makeover".

Cool, I liked the hot tub with slime water in it.  :)  I wonder how its going to work out for Xmas though.  Will it still be the same way as Halloween or will they finally sell items for the room.

Happy, is the Halloween Head the only thing that SW gave you in your inventory for free?  Just curious on what else I missed out on.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 10:35 PM »

Cool, I liked the hot tub with slime water in it.  :)  I wonder how its going to work out for Xmas though.  Will it still be the same way as Halloween or will they finally sell items for the room.

Happy, is the Halloween Head the only thing that SW gave you in your inventory for free?  Just curious on what else I missed out on.

The Halloween Pumpkin Hat 10/27/2008 and the Beta "B" Capes 12/1/2008 were both gifts to players from Smallworlds.
I am not aware of any other gifts to all players.  To my knowledge, no items sold in stores have been retired.

I have been working on inventory photos, so we have a history of the items here at NoBS.   I have almost all the images for the furniture and widgets.  I hope to finish and post those before my vacation.   The final set of inventory related images will be food and drinks.  I hope to have the food and drinks up by New Years.

As far as what SW has in store for the holidays, I have no idea.   

BitBehindWench

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 10:43 PM »

The Halloween Pumpkin Hat 10/27/2008 and the Beta "B" Capes 12/1/2008 were both gifts to players from Smallworlds.
I am not aware of any other gifts to all players.  To my knowledge, no items sold in stores have been retired.

I have been working on inventory photos, so we have a history of the items here at NoBS.   I have almost all the images for the furniture and widgets.  I hope to finish and post those before my vacation.   The final set of inventory related images will be food and drinks.  I hope to have the food and drinks up by New Years.

As far as what SW has in store for the holidays, I have no idea.

Ty again Happy for the help and I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation.  :hug:

Pages: [1]   Go Up