VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/20 Last Pre-registered Boat (#12) leaves today  (Read 4127 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
11/20 Last Pre-registered Boat (#12) leaves today
« on: November 30, 2008, 06:39 PM »

The Last Pre-Registered Boat Leaves Today!
November 20th, 2008

Today from 4pm (Eastern Time) – 10pm (Eastern Time) our LAST boat will begin boarding pre-registered elves for Elf Island Beta.

** Boarding rights are based on the date you requested a user name and password. **

Click here  http://www.elfisland.com/boat12.html to see if are one of the lucky Islanders headed to Elf Island today!

Have a comment or issue while playing in Elf Island?
If you notice that something is not working or you receive an error message while playing within Elf Island, we ask that you report the issue by clicking on our Moderator button, which is, the “M,” located at the top right of every screen or by emailing us at support@elfisland.com. We thank you in advance for remaining patient and forgiving. Remember, you are making Elf Island the best virtual world for kids around the world.

Remain patient. If you’ve pre-registered we have you on our list.
Note - If you try to board one of our boats before the date you pre-registered, the elves will politely ask you to get back in line and patiently wait. For those of you who didn’t find your user name on the second boat, don’t worry, we have your user name and plan to announce the different boat launches and the dates the boats leave throughout the next two weeks.

Boat one
Boat two
Boat three
Boat four
Boat five
Boat six
Boat seven
Boat eight
Boat nine
Boat ten
Boat eleven

Tell your friends, your neighbors and teachers! Elf Island will open to everyone soon.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:18 PM by Purpleduck »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: [1]   Go Up