More Misc... [Public] > Cooking, Dining & Recipes

What's your Thanksgiving menu?

<< < (8/8)

papaduck:

--- Quote from: fantasymooma on December 06, 2008, 06:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: funfly on December 04, 2008, 06:46 PM ---I made Thanksgiving dinner -- everything was going as planned, except the turkey took a half hour longer....and when I was moving the pan to get ready to make the gravy,......OOPS!  The pan fell into the sink and dumped all the juices from the pan. (better than going on the floor I suppose)   So this was a Thanksgiving with NO gravy as I forgot to even buy canned stuff for backup.  They promised they will never forget the Thanksgiving dinner without gravy.... :rofl1:

Good idea with Christmas jello too - **planning cranberry jello for Christmas dinner with ham - no gravy needed**

--- End quote ---

Aww funfly....  a Thanksgiving without Gravy is like a Christmas without a Tree.  :lolg:  

--- End quote ---

Don't forget that last statement.

It's almost like a New Years day without a hangover.:rum:

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: papaduck on December 07, 2008, 10:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: funfly on December 04, 2008, 06:46 PM ---I made Thanksgiving dinner -- everything was going as planned, except the turkey took a half hour longer....and when I was moving the pan to get ready to make the gravy,......OOPS!  The pan fell into the sink and dumped all the juices from the pan. (better than going on the floor I suppose)   So this was a Thanksgiving with NO gravy as I forgot to even buy canned stuff for backup.  They promised they will never forget the Thanksgiving dinner without gravy.... :rofl1:

Good idea with Christmas jello too - **planning cranberry jello for Christmas dinner with ham - no gravy needed**

--- End quote ---

Aww funfly....  a Thanksgiving without Gravy is like a Christmas without a Tree.  :lolg:  

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Too cute Papa! :lolg:

papaduck:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on December 08, 2008, 12:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hell, I'd look forward to a hangover if I thought it would make the New Year better for all compared to all of the crap that so many of us have been through in 2008. :drinkingtoast: :hug:

funfly:

--- Quote from: papaduck on December 08, 2008, 05:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Purpleduck on December 08, 2008, 12:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hell, I'd look forward to a hangover if I thought it would make the New Year better for all compared to all of the crap that so many of us have been through in 2008. :drinkingtoast: :hug:

--- End quote ---

--hands purple bottle to Ducky--  :drinkingtoast: Hugs!  :bighug:

Day after Thanksgiving I went to the store and bought canned gravy for the leftovers...does that count?  :lolg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version