VMK no BS Info [Public] > Thank You For...

RAOK

(1/2) > >>

hrhkit:
A true random act of kindness...

Thank you to Adventuredaz...for giving my princess the new hat while I was away on a trip (for my high school reunion).

That was one of the first things she said to me when I walked in the door Monday night!

Thank you Adventure...you are so kind.  :)

~Kit

littlebelle:
I would like to put a big thank you to a great VMK player quiet yet very generous. Jumangi came to me asking if I still needed the tikis. Well he let me borrow all that I needed for my ice hockey game. :) What a great guy!!! the green is in honor of his VMK fishing hat :)

Also thank you to Decoy and Purple duck for hearing my SOS and willing to come help too. It is so nice to have friends you can count on :)

:

hrhkit:
This THANK YOU is also for Jumangi...

Thanks for the gifts of things I missed out on.

Big hugs,  :grouphug:

Kit

tigressjewel:
 :grouphug: and big thanks to my favorite purple friend!!  I love my new captain hook chair!!  Now I can pretend I'm on Peter Pan's flight anytime I want!!  You're so thoughtful.   :)

littlebelle:
Well today I had a great surprise in my PM box from aprncess.   A true act of Random kindness.  :thumbs: I was so touched by this act of generousity. I had an item on my wish list that you can only get through the christmas Quest at WDW. Wow she she chose me to gift it too. I am so thrilled.  I was doing happy dance not because of the item but because it is so nice when someone thinks of you. :) Thank you so much you are a truly kind person  :angel: with a big heart :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version