Online Worlds > VFK - Virtual Family Kingdom

VFK Constitution : Third Party Sites

<< < (2/2)

funfly:

--- Quote from: cyre on November 19, 2008, 04:57 PM ---where does it say in the constitution you can't talk about other sites?

--- End quote ---

I'm guessing rule # 2, I bolded my guess but that would mean contact name would also need to be mentioned?:

2. You may not ask for, or give, any information that would allow someone to contact you outside of VFK. This includes, but is not limited to:

-Your instant messenger name on any service
   -Your email address
   -Your telephone number, land line or cell
   -Your address
   -Your full name
   -Your school name or location
   -Your user name on any other online site

That "but is not limited to" is kinda like job descriptions "and other duties as assigned" - gives them nice big loop hole to get ya!   :lolg:

Happy:

--- Quote from: cyre on November 19, 2008, 04:57 PM ---where does it say in the constitution you can't talk about other sites?

--- End quote ---
Reads Constitution...my guess...
I would say it falls under #2.  Article #2 mentions "includes but is not limited to..." 
Mentioning of another site could be intrepreted as telling someone where to find you outside of VFK.

As we all know the VMK Values were subject to interpretation as well.

cyre:
yeah was thinking that, but there's a difference if I say 'I am so and so on elf island' or I play elf island. i'm not giving my title... and besides, elf island is a G rated site.  I can see them getting upset about us mentioning SmallWorlds... lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version