VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Host Games  (Read 5143 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Host Games
« on: November 16, 2008, 08:29 PM »

Host Games:

Like many of you, I’ve happened upon a few host games in EI and thought this would be a good place for us to share the different contests:

Dance contest on the beach:  Click feet and roll around

Groovin in the Ice Cavern: Rolling, flying, sliding around

Name the Animal:  Descriptions and locations are given for the animals in the EI field Guide.

Island Shopping Spree: Descriptions are given for items in a specific store, name the item.

Volcano Fashion Show: Wear a costume to match room thing, a bit like cute or boot

Name the Charity:  Caught only part of this game.  This was a bit of a fill in the blank game.  The number of characters in each word were indicated for each letter of the charity.

Green Day:  Wear your best green costume.  Wait in public rooms for Host to visit and select winners in each public room. 

There was also another game where the topic was Island News.  The questions pertained to items or sections of the EI Newspaper.

Give the in game lag at times, I will say having the ability to view the field guide and store items on NOBS is quite helpful for some of these games.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

mummykat

Re: Host Games
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 12:06 PM »

I happened to be in the right place at the right time for once. There was a Host Game called "Word Scramble", something like that. The host scrambled the names of the Mods, first person to unscramble was the winner. Wish I had seen the posting of the staff names here on the NoBS before I participated in that game.   :rofl1:
Pages: [1]   Go Up