VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mouse Hole Now Open  (Read 9836 times)

Bugdozer

• Classes Coming Soon:
    Elf Defense
    Elf Respect
    Elf Motivation &
    Elf Control
  • Snowman Magic
Mouse Hole Now Open
« on: November 13, 2008, 01:49 PM »

Go to Rock Hills and Click to get in mouse hole

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 01:56 PM by Bugdozer »

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Mouse Hole Now Open
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 01:58 PM »

Great find Bug! Thanks for sharing!

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 04:54 PM »

Thanks for showing us where to go.  It is cute how there are all those little cubbies in the wall where you can sit. 
~Dream
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 07:03 PM »

Nice find!  Thanks Bug!

(Now to hope I can make it on.  Seems I only ever get to the game for their last 1/2 hour of the day lately :( )
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

JungleDudette

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 12:19 AM »

ME TOO, DUCK!! And it's so annoying.. sigh. Don't ya hate it when reality messes with your virtual world?
And in 3 days time I have only managed to get my elf visible once - out of maybe 50 attempts at logging in... I've cleared cache, refreshed, rebooted, virtually everything I can think of that may be hanging up loading the elves and chat (everything else works). Anyone else having this trouble? (sorry, off topic, my bad. But I haven't been here in months, plz forgive me!)  :notme:

But yeah, very cool Bug! I can't wait to explore it - or anything for that matter LOL

SleepingBeth

• Please use tinypic so I can see it at work.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 05:33 AM »

ME TOO, DUCK!! And it's so annoying.. sigh. Don't ya hate it when reality messes with your virtual world?
And in 3 days time I have only managed to get my elf visible once - out of maybe 50 attempts at logging in... I've cleared cache, refreshed, rebooted, virtually everything I can think of that may be hanging up loading the elves and chat (everything else works). Anyone else having this trouble? (sorry, off topic, my bad. But I haven't been here in months, plz forgive me!)  :notme:

But yeah, very cool Bug! I can't wait to explore it - or anything for that matter LOL

Yeah, I don't always see myself and I have yet to see others.
I know my signature is holidayish but I like it so I'm keeping it. :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 08:03 AM »

LOL, I don't think noBS would exist if it weren't for the off topics!!  Don't ever apologize for that! :hug:

I had my first occassion of being invisible the last time I was able to get on.  So I just went and played some games.. your avatar never is involved in those.. and I did get the coins for them!  :thumb:

But yes, if I were always invisible or could not see others, I would be upset as well.  I hope you get it fixed quickly!

fantasymooma

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 10:31 AM »

What I am wondering is how they are going to make it VMK only.  Are we going to have to use something in order to get in??  Or wear our Yellow Wing Hat?  Or are we only going to get in because our names are on some kinda list??   I'm just a little confused as to how it's all going to work.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 11:42 AM »

So can anyone see a hidden mickey :)

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

JungleDudette

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 01:07 AM »

LOL, I don't think noBS would exist if it weren't for the off topics!!  Don't ever apologize for that! :hug:

rofl I see what you mean, duck ;)
Thanks for the support everyone, but alas I was never visible tonight either. I did finally play a couple games and I did get the coins, so yay! Just wish I could see ppl and hear them, so we can connect up and start building my friends list. Oh, and how do you follow someone? I haven't seen anything on the buddy list that means "go to friend".

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 10:50 AM »

Oh, and how do you follow someone? I haven't seen anything on the buddy list that means "go to friend".

You click on them in your buddy list, and a little window opens to say where they are.  If they are in an accessible place, the window will offer a spot to click to "go there". 

(I found yesterday, when I attempted to go to a friend, it said they were in a game.  I thought that was really thoughtful to offer that, to explain why you couldn't follow them, so I just sent a message.  :thumb: EI)

JungleDudette

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 06:00 PM »

Oh, and how do you follow someone? I haven't seen anything on the buddy list that means "go to friend".

You click on them in your buddy list, and a little window opens to say where they are.  If they are in an accessible place, the window will offer a spot to click to "go there". 

(I found yesterday, when I attempted to go to a friend, it said they were in a game.  I thought that was really thoughtful to offer that, to explain why you couldn't follow them, so I just sent a message.  :thumb: EI)

Hmmm no wonder I was confused - I have never seen that little window!! BIG HEAVY SIGH.
I have clicked all over my buddy window until the cows came home, and nothing. sigh sigh sigh
But I don't recall if I did it the one and only time I had a corporal form, maybe I didn't click the right spot. I was in the game for such a short time, I was lucky to even find a few buddies   :cry:

mummykat

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 11:59 AM »

Thanks so much for this thread!!!     :clap1:    I was wondering about the Mouse Hole, and how to access it.

I have only had the pleasure of seeing myself and others a couple of times. Good to know that being "invisible" is a glitch and not something that I did.   :yes!:

Being on the west coast, the 7pm closing time for EI rolls around mighty early. Hopefully, there will be a later closing time after Beta.

Pages: [1]   Go Up