VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need a Good Laugh?  (Read 4860 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Need a Good Laugh?
« on: November 13, 2008, 06:20 PM »

Okay SmallWorlds players...(and non-SW players)  perhaps you have heard the saying, "Happy Did It"  once or twice.   :notme:  The other day in SW, a player asked me to test his new mission.  He wanted my approval before releasing it.   :??:  He mentioned there was a bit of a take on a few things in my missions.  I gave it a try. 

I laughed throughout the mission.   :roflmao:  If you need a good laugh, I suggest trying the following mission: 

Mission Title: Blame it on Happy
Click on the Flowers near the guestbook to start the mission.

Yes, that is really the title!  Marz is not a clone or mule of mine. Is he one of yours?   :hmmmm:

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: Need a Good Laugh?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 06:57 PM »

Okay SmallWorlds players...(and non-SW players)  perhaps you have heard the saying, "Happy Did It"  once or twice.   :notme:  The other day in SW, a player asked me to test his new mission.  He wanted my approval before releasing it.   :??:  He mentioned there was a bit of a take on a few things in my missions.  I gave it a try. 

I laughed throughout the mission.   :roflmao:  If you need a good laugh, I suggest trying the following mission: 

Yes, that is really the title!  Marz is not a clone or mule of mine. Is he one of yours?   :hmmmm:

OMG! Too funny! Maybe he is one of your adoring fans? (Or just spent too much time at PFC on your island?)  :rofl1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 07:09 PM »

OMG! Too funny! Maybe he is one of your adoring fans? (Or just spent too much time at PFC on your island?)  :rofl1:

You know the effect those purple feathers can have on someone.  :notme: I think it was the PFC factor.   :laugh2:  Who ever it is they did spend some time creating the tasks and task complete messages. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 08:12 PM »

OMG Happy...that's hilarious! I think back to when I made that little HappyDaze reindeer character on VMK and went around saying, "Happy did it..." Who would have thought so many people would come to know that you truly did do it! hehe!!  :rofl1:  :laugh2: :roflmao:

Big hugs, my friend!  :hug: :hug:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07
Pages: [1]   Go Up