More Misc... [Public] > Cooking, Dining & Recipes

SPAM!!

(1/4) > >>

papaduck:
Some people love it, some people hate it.......

Had to give it a home to see how you feel.

Any good recipes??

Personal favorite is fried with mac and cheese, but it goes good with lots of stuff and makes a great sandwich on a french roll with lettuce and thin sliced cucumber. :thumb:
(We used to get those from mamasan down by the beach in Qui Nhon when I was in 'Nam in '68).

SweetasaDaisy:
Well I personally like egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam and spam; or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: SweetasaDaisy on November 05, 2008, 06:25 AM ---Well I personally like egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam and spam; or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

--- End quote ---

Personally, I don't enjoy it.  However, it is nice to see someone who clearly has a handle on their Spam addiction!! :rofl1:

Then of course, there is the spam that can get you banned from this forum.. but that's another delicacy a few have tried to enjoy, and went down choking on it!  :lolg:

fantasymooma:
Oh My Gosh!
My brother used to ONLY eat Spam!  He would have nothing else but that, he's a very picky eater.  He would dip it in ketchup, no roll, nothing!
We haven't had Spam in the house since he stopped eating it a couple years ago so I haven't really ate it since then, but I would eat it on toast with cheese.

papaduck:

--- Quote from: SweetasaDaisy on November 05, 2008, 06:25 AM ---Well I personally like egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam and spam; or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

--- End quote ---

Nice to see that S(cientifically)P(roduced)A(nimal)M(atter) is appreciated here on the forum!! :rofl1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version