VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: They want our money already!  (Read 21480 times)

mir4mad

• Most colorful posts at VMKnoBS
    And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
    • Miracle For Madison & Friends
Re: They want our money already!
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 09:37 PM »

Thank you everyone for the hugs! HUGS to Princess Red too. I hate to see these kids cry.
princessmadiro said she would use her own money too. I told her she was going to have to ask santa for some game cards for all these games she wants to play. These virtual worlds are the only place she can really play by herself so they become so real to her.
Oh yes and they could take it all away again and she knows that. There isn't a day that goes by that princess doesn't talk about VMK (and even cry) :'(

THANK YOU all for playing with my little princess! She loves all of you!  :grouphug2:
THANK YOu Purple Duck  for the warm welcome! It was nice to see you in Pixie Hollow too and so nice to be friends with many of you. I usually only play when princess doesn't have any friends on to play with her or she's bored in the game. I LOVE tink so
Pixie Hollow was going to be more of my kind of "home" but now IDK  :uhuh2:

Oh yeah- I would pay and give up everything to make my little princess happy!  :angel:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2008, 10:26 PM »

Hugs to our Little Princesses PrincessMadiro and Princess Red. Hopefully Elf will work out for them without the buy, buy, buy

Exactly Fun.  Breaks my heart to hear what the little ones have to say.   :cry:   Biggest Hugs to them.

Shame on you Disney for sure.   :uhuh2:

Ditto from me too!  Huge hugs!

Mir4Mad, it is wonderful to see you back here, and posting.  I still remember that only other post, looking for the Princess Hat in VMK trades.

I think a lot of us here, know and truly enjoy playing with PrincessMadiro in all these games.

I do hope you will visit and post a bit more often.  We are a nice small "family" here.  We rarely stay on topic, tease each other, and provide support in the difficult times, as any family would.

It was great getting to see and friend you in one of our meetings!

Tritto...if there is such a thing...if not double ditto.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 10:28 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 08:29 PM »

AH CRAP!!  >:[
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 11:37 PM »

Wow is all I can say...I had a feeling that there would be a paying aspect to the game but I thought it would be more like buying Disney fairy items with codes that give you exclusive items.  I think it's a shame that Disney teased us with this game and had us all looking forward to the shops opening only to throw a paid membership in our face.  My daughter doesn't even know this yet.  I was talking to her about saving up her ingredients so she could buy from the shops.  It sure makes it look like you can buy.  I didn't even realize you couldn't until I read here.  She is going to be so disappointed when I tell her she can't buy items for her little fairy house.  I am so upset with Disney right now!  I'm sure they wanted to get us hooked and they know a lot of moms out there will give into those sad puppy dog faces and buy a membership!

Concerning memberships, is anyone going to purchase one?  Is it for the whole family or for only one login name?

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2008, 11:19 AM »

Ah Crap Again!  My daughter saw the clickables commercial yesterday!   Crap! Crap! Crap!
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up