Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

AntShorty Answers

<< < (2/10) > >>

Happy:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on October 22, 2008, 09:10 PM ---Dear AntShorty,

First off.. you are doing an excellent job of not answering our queries in a timely fashion that was "SO Disney"! :lolg:

--- End quote ---
Oh Ducky! 
I am so  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:!  You have no idea!  :j10:

Panda Pandora:
Here is my correspondence with PH.  Looks like you have competition AntShorty:

I sent this Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Email Address : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (of course I sent them the correct one in this space)

From Name :  Barbara

Comments or Questions :  My Fairy name is Pandora Islandsplash
I cannot get the Spring Meadow Explorer badge-it says I have only
visited 4 of the 5 spring meadows and I have been to all.
Can you fix this. My friend has the same problem. I suspect it is a bug.
Please let me know.

PH_Dan sent me this:

Hello Barbara,

I am sorry to hear that you aren't receiving your Explorer Badge. We are
aware that this is happening and are working hard to fix it. If you can
e-mail your account name and the name of your fairies that don't have
the badge, we can get your badges to you in no time!

Fly with you!

Dan
Pixie Hollow Member Services

Now does that prove that they read but do not comprehend. First of all my Acct name is Barbara, I included my fairy name and I used the only email I have in PH. So I sent it all again without being ugly (which I so wanted to say what I was thinking). Have not heard back yet, will let you know IF I do.

Antjewel:

--- Quote from: AmberDaze on October 21, 2008, 06:08 PM ---AntShorty,

Why is it that after completing a 5000 point item, I made no advancement in my tailoring badge?

~A very upset player

--- End quote ---

Dear "A very upset player:
We are so glad to hear that you have reached the very commendable goal of completing a 5000 point tailoring item. We agree, you are making great advancement and helping your fellow fairies to make incredible items for others to use in the game. Now you and I both know that getting a badge is not the important thing, its helping others that gives us true happiness.

And while we are on the subject, you can help us by taking your child to your nearest department store and letting them choose any "Clickable" item they want. That way, they too can help other fairies in Pixie Hollow. How? By showing off their new items in the game so that others will want the items and buy "Clickables".

Also, may we have your child's cell phone number so that we can send him or her numerous text messages to get them to link their cell phone to Pixie Hollow? We promise we will make the messages fun and innocent, and practically irresistible to your child.

As always, thank you for playing Pixie Hollow.

Flying with you,

PH_Antshorty

Antjewel:

--- Quote from: souper_happy on October 22, 2008, 01:44 AM ---Dear PH_AntShorty:
I went to sign on to Pixie Hollow today to work on my flitterrific badges, but could not log in. 

How am I supposed to complete my badges before Pixie Hollow Summer is over when the site is down?
Thanks for you help.
Hoping to be Flitterrific

--- End quote ---

Dear Pixie Hollow Player:

Thank you so much for letting us know you completed your badges and that you are enjoying your Pixie Hollow Summer. We enjoy hearing about our player's progress.

As you know, our site was down on October 22 for improvements so that we could release the "new and improved" Pixie Hollow. Since I waited to reply to your email until after Pixie Hollow was reopened, I really owe you no explanation whatsoever. So please enjoy the "new and improved" Pixie Hollow and be sure to check out "Clickables" at your nearest department store that carries Disney merchandise.

Always "happy" to be flying with you!

PH_Antshorty

Antjewel:

--- Quote from: funfly on October 22, 2008, 08:32 PM ---Dear AntShorty,

Why does my Spring Meadow Explorer Badge show only 4 of 5 when I have visited each multiple times?

And why do I have 3 showing on the Autumn Explorer Badge when I can only find 2 "meadows/fields" on the map there?  :hmmmm:

Signed,
Confused Navigator  :??:

--- End quote ---

Dear Confused Navigator:

Thank you for letting us know here at Pixie Hollow that you are having fun exploring our Meadows multiple times! We enjoy the fact that you are flying around our meadows and spreading sunshine and pixie dust. Really, how important are badges when you can have the joy of spreading pixie dust and sunshine?

And if you want to spread even more pixie dust and sunshine, please go check out our newest items in Pixie Hollow by purchasing our new "Clickables". We know you and your little fairy will really enjoy trying to choose which "Clickable" is perfect for you both. Heck, your little fairy may even want to purchase them all! Think of all the sunshine and pixie dust she will be spreading around then! She will be the envy of Pixie Hollow! (Please note, we do not encourage jealousy and covetousness)

Always a pleasure to spread pixie dust and sunshine with you!

PH_Antshorty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version