Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

AntShorty Answers

(1/10) > >>

Purpleduck:

Got a problem?  A question?  Maybe even a bug to report?  But don't know where/whom to turn to?

Well, look no further!  Pose your issues with Pixie Hollow right here!

With true Disney "VMK style" magic, Pixie Hollow staff member PH_AntShorty will tackle your toughest issues, and reply "to you personally", with direct and concise answers and advice.

Don't be :shy: now.. who will be first to take advantage of this "just for VMKnoBS" opportunity?

AmberDaze:
AntShorty,

Why is it that after completing a 5000 point item, I made no advancement in my tailoring badge?

~A very upset player

Happy:
Dear PH_AntShorty:
I went to sign on to Pixie Hollow today to work on my flitterrific badges, but could not log in. 

How am I supposed to complete my badges before Pixie Hollow Summer is over when the site is down?
Thanks for you help.
Hoping to be Flitterrific

funfly:
Dear AntShorty,

Why does my Spring Meadow Explorer Badge show only 4 of 5 when I have visited each multiple times?

And why do I have 3 showing on the Autumn Explorer Badge when I can only find 2 "meadows/fields" on the map there?  :hmmmm:

Signed,
Confused Navigator  :??:

Purpleduck:
Dear AntShorty,

First off.. you are doing an excellent job of not answering our queries in a timely fashion that was "SO Disney"! :lolg:

Now my question.. How come I have almost the opposite situation as Confused Navigator?

My Spring Meadow Explorer Badge sits at only 3 of 5, while I too have visited each multiple times.

I don't even know what my Autumn Meadow Explorer Badge showed for how many meadows, as when I first touched down in the Pumpkin Patch this evening, I was "instantly" granted this badge.. without there even being any new meadows yet.

The Feathered Fowl Fairy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version