VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Collecting Items Question  (Read 33859 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: Collecting Items Question
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2008, 09:51 PM »

Okay :heat: just because you asked, (I can't believe I really did this  :doh: )  I have found the limit.  Yes, I worked day and night on that Dandelion Fluff, worried that they could close down anytime now, to do maintenance and either remove all that fluff or slow it to a trickle with the party being over.

So.. in just the last few minutes, I reached 9,999 fluff.. was allowed to get 10,000 fluff, but sadly (and thankfully :heat: ) no more.  I did grab another five, but they did not register.  So.. okay YET Miss Astro?? :rofl1:

Holy Crap on a stick woman!!!!! No wonder I haven't seen you on Smallworlds lately.   :lolg:

Yup, and all because Astro asked!  :rofl1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2008, 12:51 AM »

Okay :heat: just because you asked, (I can't believe I really did this  :doh: )  I have found the limit.  Yes, I worked day and night on that Dandelion Fluff, worried that they could close down anytime now, to do maintenance and either remove all that fluff or slow it to a trickle with the party being over.

So.. in just the last few minutes, I reached 9,999 fluff.. was allowed to get 10,000 fluff, but sadly (and thankfully :heat: ) no more.  I did grab another five, but they did not register.  So.. okay YET Miss Astro?? :rofl1:

WoW Duck.he! :yes!: :clapping: :dance3: Glad to see you reached your goal - but no more fluffs for you!  :lolg:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2008, 02:51 AM »

Woah!  I bet those purple feathers look really fluffy!  Here I am struggling just to be flitteriffic!  I think I caught poison ivy collecting the ivy.   Should I ask Ant Shorty for an extension?  :lolg:

Woot I just finished the summer badges! 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 05:25 AM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2008, 06:45 AM »

'tis sadly true that there is no use for the collectibles beyond the badges.. if you are not a paying member.

However, I find it truly relaxing and fun to collect, and feeling that way, I have given myself a new challenge.  To see just how many we can collect now (over 99), and to have some of everything to try to fill all those new spaces in the pouch!

:lolg:  Yeah I know, that's pretty lame.. but I do find it fun and relaxing.. and well.. Elf Island isn't open yet..  :notme:

It's not lame.  I too find collecting and playing some of the PH games a nice stress reliever.  So, not lame.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything in the fact that now our collections won't be of any use to us in the game, if we don't pay, is all.

By the way, I think you have given yourself a nice challenge there ~ and I look forward to hearing what the limits are; from you in the near future.  Also, find out what that darn Dandelion Fluff is for will 'ya, GF??   ;)   :hug:

Well, I only found one thing (aside from badges) that the Fluff is good for.  It's so plentiful at Tink's party site, that it made for fun collecting to test the limits of the pouch.

Well.. by the time I could stop myself collecting it for the night.. it does show that not even 999 is the limit:

I am sure I shall keep trying to test that limit (obviously I have no life), but not tonight! :lolg:

Woot!  Go Ducky Go!   :bow2:    :clap1:    If you ever do happen to reach a limit on any of the items, let us know!

OMG Ducky!!   :o   That is A LOT of Dandelion Fluff you have there!  I don't even want to ask how long that actually took you to even collect!    :ahh:   Thank-you for taking on the personal challenge you set for yourself, and testing the limits, so now we all know!   :hug:

Way to Go Ducky!!  :bow:    :clap:   Good Job!   :yourock:

I guess that's enough, if that's the limit.   :msmile:   So did Tink come and find you personally, for collecting every bit of Fluff around?   ;)  That would have freaked me out probably, but can you imagine?  hehe
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2008, 08:46 AM »

To answer all:

- Yes Days, feathers off the fluff from now on :lolg:

- Astro, I shall never again use your posts to drive me to do this again! :rofl1: :hug:

- Happy, congrats on being Summer Flitterific, with 2 days to spare!  :clapping:

- Yes Happy, my feathers are fluffy, actually a bit too fluffy  :lolp:

- Astro, yes I found another use for the fluff.. as Happy pointed out.  I tucked a lot of that fluff under my feathers so I shall have an extra cozy winter, with a second set of down!  :heat:

- Last but not least, Kat.  I hope :pray: that I have tucked in enough fluff to help protect me from what I can only imagine is awaiting me from you, with both the regular magic, and the Halloween "specials" in SW!  :hmm:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up