Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

Pixie Hollow Games Location Guide

<< < (2/4) > >>

Aurorasparkle:
Thank you for the info.  This will be a quick way to look and see where the games are.  I have a couple favorites and I'm always having to fly around trying to remember where they were.  I think it would be nice on the map if they could put the name of the games next to the locations.

Antjewel:

--- Quote from: fantasymooma on October 08, 2008, 10:36 AM ---I just have a tiny question.  Do you get anything from playing these games?  If so what do you get?

--- End quote ---

Yes, what AmberDaze said is correct. The higher your score, the more of each item you get to choose from.

For instance, I got a score of over 50,000 on the Petal Pick-up game and when it was over the game gave me the choice of either 200+ spider silks, 100+ Daisies (I think), or 50+ Roses.(I can't remember exactly how many of each item but I know they were each over 200, 100 and 50.) 

So I guess the more rare the item is to find, the less it will offer you.

I will try to remember to take a screen shot the next time I play and post an example of the prize message.

Edit: OK here are some pictures so you can see how the games pay out prizes

This is the score message box:

And these are your choices of prizes for that score:( The prize of 103 Daisies made me laugh because your pouch can only hold 99 of something at a time)

fantasymooma:
Thanks Ant.  Guess I need to get over to these games and start playing.   

Astro:
Thanks for posting this guide Ant!   :2thunbs:

I have to say my favorite game is "Harvest Hustle".  It has gotten me sidetracked on even trying any of the other games.   :lolg:

funfly:
The Snowflake collecting Game is now open to all fairies ---somewhat like the petal pick up except you hold mouse down while swishing or floating the snowflakes to their pouch.  Not too bad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version