VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Tailoring Nook question  (Read 35454 times)

Charstar

Re: Tailoring Nook question
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 05:51 AM »

about the OT I was just coping Amberdaze...

Thanks, Cotton is a great name. Most of our family calls him cottonball fluffyness and sing songs to him with his name... go figure :notme:

Well I was able to get past the thirties and got stopped at 40 switched tailor shops again but that didn't work . after that I just signed off and got a coupon hunt online and went to research that . OMG  did you know there are so many little samples you can sign up for . (Which I did) and our family is getting ready to save some $ come grocery day.

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 09:29 AM »

Well I was able to get past the thirties and got stopped at 40 switched tailor shops again but that didn't work . after that I just signed off and got a coupon hunt online and went to research that . OMG  did you know there are so many little samples you can sign up for . (Which I did) and our family is getting ready to save some $ come grocery day.

Speaking of saving $$...I just watched the Oprah show with the thrifty family and decided I needed to make some big changes in my grocery shopping. I couldn't believe how much $ that woman saved by only shopping with coupons and buying only sale items!  *gasp*

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Charstar

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 12:48 AM »

We saw that Oprah show too. My husbands even excited. I have now made a coupon binder now and and going to start back getting the sunday paper again so I have coupons to put in it. I been off the computer all day my kids and everyone else has been using it.

I still on 40/100 for the last tailoring badge trying to figure out what to do to get past that point.

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2008, 11:59 AM »

Also, about the badges, our daughter's Spring meadow badge still has not registered that she has visited all 5 meadows. She has visited them all many times. I even went on as her to make sure and still no badge. I sent a note to them from the "Report the Problem" button. I will let you know if they fix it for her. Maybe these are the type of things they need us to report during the Beta test? Just a thought.

Has your daughter gotten her badge yet?  Just wondering because I was also having this problem.  For some reason it was only showing that I visited 4 meadows. This went on for several days and I know I had visited all the meadows many many times.  Then all of a sudden the other day as I was playing and visiting meadows, it finally registered and up popped my badge.  Not sure what that was all about but I now finally have that badge. 

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2008, 08:55 PM »

Also, about the badges, our daughter's Spring meadow badge still has not registered that she has visited all 5 meadows. She has visited them all many times. I even went on as her to make sure and still no badge. I sent a note to them from the "Report the Problem" button. I will let you know if they fix it for her. Maybe these are the type of things they need us to report during the Beta test? Just a thought.

Has your daughter gotten her badge yet?  Just wondering because I was also having this problem.  For some reason it was only showing that I visited 4 meadows. This went on for several days and I know I had visited all the meadows many many times.  Then all of a sudden the other day as I was playing and visiting meadows, it finally registered and up popped my badge.  Not sure what that was all about but I now finally have that badge. 

That is fantastic news Aurora!!  I am still sitting at three meadows, despite having been in them all long enough to have 40 badges now, including all the Flitterific ones for collecting 500 of flowers, leaves and berries.  That alone proves I have been in all the meadows.. yet mine still sits as it did on day one.. at just 3 meadows having been visited.   At least maybe there is hope it will register someday!   Congrats on the badge!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Princess Mod
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 11:43 PM »

Just an update. Our daughter's badge is still only showing her as visiting four meadows. I will keep an eye on it and I guess I will write them again.  :)

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 11:09 AM »

I hate the spider at Bobbin's Tailoring Nook. I am on pattern 27 and it will take me forever to get it done.
I hate the spider  :mad:, I hate the spider  :madder:, I hate the spider!!!  >:[

Venting is a good thing; thanks.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 11:41 AM »

I hate the spider at Bobbin's Tailoring Nook. I am on pattern 27 and it will take me forever to get it done.
I hate the spider  :mad:, I hate the spider  :madder:, I hate the spider!!!  >:[

Agreed!  I am working on one that needs 3,000 points.  I figure it will take me 33 times at it to get there, because I just never get the "awesome" with the spider.  So I range between 87 - 96 points each time.  :hug: gf

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 03:04 PM »

Agreed!  I am working on one that needs 3,000 points.  I figure it will take me 33 times at it to get there, because I just never get the "awesome" with the spider.  So I range between 87 - 96 points each time.  :hug: gf

Well, I did that one and it did take me 33 times my range is same as yours.  Just wait till you get on #27. It requires 3,700 points and the spider is so fast I cannot make the first two holes!!    I HATE the Spider !
My little Pandora can just wear the clothes she has till they fall apart!
Hugs
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 03:07 PM by Panda Pandora »

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 03:31 PM »

Well, I did that one and it did take me 33 times my range is same as yours.  Just wait till you get on #27. It requires 3,700 points and the spider is so fast I cannot make the first two holes!!    I HATE the Spider !
Hugs

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 07:10 AM »

Princess, I have the same problem with the Spring meadow badge and also reported under the "Report the Problem" button and have not heard back.
Let me know if you hear anything.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 08:48 AM »

Hugs

Well, you may just want to do that.. wait for them to fall apart.  I just finished the 3,000 one, and one of the new patterns for me to work on is #10 Moonbeam Belt.. ready for this?  9,000!  NINE FREE.KING THOUSAND!  That works out to.. assuming you can keep up your strength.. 100 visits with the spider!  Even then, that is presuming we can still keep up with an almost non-existant paddle, supersonic speed needed with the cutting worm, and I would guess A LOT of pieces to puzzle together!   :heat:  I'm tired just thinking of it! :lolg:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2008, 12:01 PM »

Hugs

Well, you may just want to do that.. wait for them to fall apart.  I just finished the 3,000 one, and one of the new patterns for me to work on is #10 Moonbeam Belt.. ready for this?  9,000!  NINE FREE.KING THOUSAND!  That works out to.. assuming you can keep up your strength.. 100 visits with the spider!  Even then, that is presuming we can still keep up with an almost non-existant paddle, supersonic speed needed with the cutting worm, and I would guess A LOT of pieces to puzzle together!   :heat:  I'm tired just thinking of it! :lolg:

Yikes!  I don't know whether to say Congratulations to you two, or I'm Sorry!?   :lolg:   But Congratulations for sure!   It sounds like that part of the game is very difficult.  I'm afraid, as I don't spend much time there yet.  :ahh:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 01:46 PM »

That spider IS EVIL  >:D I tell ya! Pandora you will not be alone, I too will be wearing my outfit til it falls apart.

I also reported the missing meadow visit badge, I visited all 5 meadows many times but only 4 keep showing up.

I also reported petal game (I never ever see any petals to circle - nada, zilch!) and have not seen it fixed or received a reply yet.

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2008, 07:22 PM »

I've been working on a 5,000 point one...I play it a few times then go to something else. I figure some day it will be done.  :lolg:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2008, 07:34 PM »

I've been working on a 5,000 point one...I play it a few times then go to something else. I figure some day it will be done.  :lolg:

Same here Days.  When I go in, I do one of each color, then move on.  I did finally finish my 3,000 one, and sad to say it did show that I was correct, it took me 33 times of making it to earn the card.  It was kind of depressing to actually "see" just how many I had to do!  Better to have just guessed, for me anyway.  :td:

Charstar

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2008, 08:33 PM »

I have found out that only the blue backgrounds (Featured Items) count for the tailoring badge.. After switching to a blue background items my count has moved to 43/100 so ... play on and finish your blues first then work on others to I guess unlock more blues?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up