VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Tailoring Nook question  (Read 35450 times)

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
Tailoring Nook question
« on: October 07, 2008, 08:14 PM »

In Mendy's Tairloring Nook..... Ok I have painted my material, done the puzzle and sewed along the dotted line.  I get the the place where the spider is swinging on his web... how do I show him where to make the stitches?
Cannot figure this out.
Help Please!! :??:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: Tailoring Nook question
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 08:24 PM »

In Mendy's Tairloring Nook..... Ok I have painted my material, done the puzzle and sewed along the dotted line.  I get the the place where the spider is swinging on his web... how do I show him where to make the stitches?
Cannot figure this out.
Help Please!! :??:

Great question!  Let's see, there was someone else that I was talking with, that we both said the exact same thing!

Sorry I can't answer your question, but know there are more that have no clue!!

Can we get some BIG HELP here please?  Many apprentice tailors with NO CLUE!! :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 09:24 PM »

When you're at the spider task and the spider begins to swing, you have to click in the middle of the first colorful wheel so the spider can make the stitch there. I don't remember for sure, but I don't think there are colorful wheels on the other holes -- just click on the next holes when the spider is right over it so it can make the stitch there as well. :)

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 05:52 AM »

Thanks Days, I saw a colorful wheel but I guess I clicked it at the wrong time. I will keep trying. :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 06:29 AM »

I had to try to make something twice, before I finally got ONE stitch made! :lolp:

But, I got one!!  Thanks Days! :hug:

wdwdreamin

• This new job of mine has severely cut into my playtime.
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 07:20 AM »

It took me forever to figure this one out.  I tried clicking everywhere!  Finally figured it out--You have to click the spider right as it goes over the wheel/hole.  For each stitch you'll get a rating of Good, Great or Awesome.  I usually get Greats, with a few Goods and even some Awesomes from time to time. 
Memories Vow Renewal Ceremony
Sept 24, 2011--Sunset Point @ the Polynesian Resort
Woot!!!  I was a Disney Bride!!!

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 09:25 AM »

Yes, its all a matter of timing. I first started clicking as soon as i saw the target holes. Then I realized that the spider had to be directly over the target when I clicked. :) Happy stitiching!
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 10:40 AM »

I had to try to make something twice, before I finally got ONE stitch made! :lolp:

But, I got one!!  Thanks Days! :hug:

You're welcome!  :)

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 01:05 PM »

I'm so glad someone asked this question because I was just getting ready to ask.  I have had no clue on how to do this so I'm glad to see you all have figured it out.  Look forward to trying it later.

Charstar

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 02:01 PM »

On the holes where the circle is not there you can wait a few more swings the spider will stay on that hole and the circle will appear. I been doing this and even waiting until the third or forth wing to get there.

I had some trouble to get the tailoring to count for the badge. I have played and checked and it not counted.
Here is what I know.
That each time you play a round of games that counts for the goal of the three tailoring badges.
For some reason one of the tailoring places in the spring area is not counting for my badge right now.
I then switched to the fall area tailor place and it started counting there.
I am pretty sure it counted the tailoring I did before in the spring area for the other badges.

Has anyone noticed a counting pattern for earning the 100 tailor badge?
Or if we have to switch at a certain number?

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 02:23 PM »

Hmmm, not sure about the 100, but my 25 badge seems to be stuck at 19, although I've made so many more outfits to try and advance.

OT: Is that an Eski I see as your avatar?  We have an Eski mix! Love those dogs. :)

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Charstar

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 03:14 PM »

Well there got to be a pattern then.
I would switch to the other tailor spot Amberdaze if the one your using is not working and check again.
I had that happen to me I played several games and it didn't count any but when i switched tailor shops it count those. Who knows maybe it wants us to have even amount in both tailor spots?

OT: Yes he is an Eskie. That is our first dog ever he's about a year and a half now and should be full grown... tad bigger than I wanted. We named him Cotton since we live in the south and live near a cotton field. And he looked like a ball of cotton as a puppy. He the best dog. He only barks if he wants out or if there is someone there. He wouldn't fight them off or anything he would lick them to death tho.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 03:24 PM by Charstar »

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 03:52 PM »

I would switch to the other tailor spot Amberdaze if the one your using is not working and check again.
I had that happen to me I played several games and it didn't count any but when i switched tailor shops it count those. Who knows maybe it wants us to have even amount in both tailor spots?

Hmm, I'll have to try that.

OT: Yes he is an Eskie. That is our first dog ever he's about a year and a half now and should be full grown... tad bigger than I wanted. We named him Cotton since we live in the south and live near a cotton field. And he looked like a ball of cotton as a puppy. He the best dog. He only barks if he wants out or if there is someone there. He wouldn't fight them off or anything he would lick them to death tho.

Heh, not ours -- she's a bit taller than a full Eskie, but when her fur isn't trimmed you can really tell she's part Eskie (though she doesn't have the black nose and dark eyes...she has a pink spotted nose). She's very smart and rings a bell when she needs to go outside.  :lolg: She barks at every stranger though (the mailman and meter reader know to not go near the window lol). She also doesn't like other dogs.

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 06:14 PM »

Charstar, see that "OT" you used to start your comments about your dog?  In noBS, we consider any thread, not worth its weight of chat.. if there isn't at least one off topic discussion!  :lolg:  It IS the noBS way.. and it is nice to see you joining right in! 

So, no need for the "OT".. just go for it, and enjoy the chat!  Nobody here will mind, unliike other forums :thumb:

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 08:31 PM »

Aww! Cute dog! I like the name too!   :)
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Princess Mod
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 09:13 PM »

Aww! Cute dog! I like the name too!   :)

Hehe - Now miss RosieCotton, why would you be partial to that name..hmmm?  :lolg: Charstar, that is one cute little pup.

Also, about the badges, our daughter's Spring meadow badge still has not registered that she has visited all 5 meadows. She has visited them all many times. I even went on as her to make sure and still no badge. I sent a note to them from the "Report the Problem" button. I will let you know if they fix it for her. Maybe these are the type of things they need us to report during the Beta test? Just a thought.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 04:04 AM »

Also, about the badges, our daughter's Spring meadow badge still has not registered that she has visited all 5 meadows. She has visited them all many times. I even went on as her to make sure and still no badge. I sent a note to them from the "Report the Problem" button. I will let you know if they fix it for her. Maybe these are the type of things they need us to report during the Beta test? Just a thought.

I too have noticed the same problem since I first got on.  Mine constantly sits at having visitied three of the five spring meadows.. but never gave it a thought that it was a bug.. guess I was just blinded from seeing the problem with all this eww, pee.ink color around here!  :rofl1:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up