Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

noBS Fairy Friending Meets

<< < (2/25) > >>

Aurorasparkle:
I'm at Pixie Hollow right now as Amethyst Beautysparkle.  I'm under a different login though...Elizasparkle.  I'm thinking of switching though and using my Aurorasparkle account because I'm thinking no one will remember who I am. 

AmberDaze:
So all of you see "AmberDaze" associated with my fairy name when you look on your friend's list?

Purpleduck:
Meet 1 went very well!

We had Days, DreamTulip, PrincessMadiro, wdwdreamin, all holding out for the store to open! hehe

Oh dear.. I just read Aurorasparkle's post.. did you make it and I didn't friend you for trying to only collect peeps I knew?  Oh, if I did I am so sorry!  I hope you can make another meeting.. if not I will try to see if one of the others got you as a friend, and see if you are on when they are - so we can meet up. ;)

Hugs to all who were able to make it.. please keep posting here if you can make a meet, so we know to show up!

ETA: Will continue to update first post here, to show when and who as meets are scheduled and members post  :)

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: AmberDaze on October 04, 2008, 07:34 PM ---So all of you see "AmberDaze" associated with my fairy name when you look on your friend's list?

--- End quote ---

Yes Days, it was AmberDaze.

I am very frustrated, because I logged into the game with my "Disney" account, which is PurpleDuck.  Yet I was told by RosieC, that I show as SnowIce7 on her friends list.  No idea how that happened.  :??:

wdwdreamin:
You show as snowice to me too.  And Days told me I show up as wdwdreamin, which is great except I'm signed up at Disney with an entirely different name that has nothing to do with Disney!  My dreamin one must be on record somewhere though.  Hey...maybe from VMK????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version