Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

noBS Fairy Friending Meets

(1/25) > >>

Purpleduck:
This is only a first attempt, to allow us to meet and friend each other. 

I am going by the days/times suggested so far, to create a list.  PLEASE post here to let me know if you can make any of these, and/or to offer dates/times if you can't make one of these.. I would rather set up different times/days if noone will be able to show up. ;) 

All meets will take place in Violet Forest/Dewdrop Vale/at the shop (shop is at top of Dewdrop Vale).  I think this will be easier to have just one location for anyone to remember.

MEET 1: wdwdreamin suggested this evening.  Let's try 10:00 pm (East)  Completed!

MEET 2: Princess suggested tomorrow afternoon.  Let's try Oct 5th at 5:00 pm (East)  Completed!

MEET 3: Ant suggested Monday.  Let's try Oct 6th at 1:00 pm (East)  Completed!

MEET 4: Wednesday Oct. 8th at 10 pm (East)  Completed!

MEET 5:  Friday (today) at 8:00 pm (East) Completed!

MEET 6:  Saturday Oct. 11th at 1:00 pm (East) Completed!

MEET 7:  Sunday Oct. 12th at 9:00 pm (East) Completed!

MEET:  Tonight, Friday Oct. 17th at 7:00 pm (East) Completed!

I know we need some more meets.. for those of you who have not had a chance to make a meet yet.. please post when you would like one - date and time that is convenient for you!  :thumb:

wdwdreamin:
Obviously tonight works for me!  I'll make a point to be on at 10:00pm.  Looking forward to seeing whoever else makes it!!

I am posting these meets on our Gaia Guild too--that should help get the news out to a few more.

wdwdreamin:
Heard from PrincessMadiro and her mom and they should be there tonight.  BTW, her mom's fairy is Hope.  Also, I don't see her listed as a member here so not sure who may know her, but Charstar Wishes from our VMK Gaia Guild says she will be there also. 

AmberDaze:
I'm free right now! Tomorrow we have plans for the afternoon. I might be available tomorrow night as well. :)

AmberDaze:
Ooooh! I'll try and be there! That is, if I can find you all. That place is so confusing to me.  :lolg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version