VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow  (Read 39215 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 10:53 PM »

Very nice Princess! :thumb:

How ever did you get so many items for your room?  I noticed that I seemed to have about as much as LadyB does for her room.  Did you get all that in your furnishings, or did you find a way to aquire things already?  :drool:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • more laundry....
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 09:24 AM »

Woot Purple!! Wow, who would have ever thought that we could get hooked on another (dare I say it??) Disney game. But, it is fun isn't it??

It is really easy to "fly" to a friend, once you get a person on your friend's list. So hopefully we can all meet up and "friend up".

Each person can make 3 fairies. There are quests to do. Lots of great features.

And hopefully soon the fairies will be able so "sit" on some of that cute purple furniture.

When you set up your fairy character you can choose from several "types" of fairies. The type of fairy you choose determines what the basic shell of your fairy home looks like, and also determines what furnishing options you have for that home. My character is a garden fairy and Lady's I believe is a water fairy.

Then, as you flit around in the public places you can pick up glowing items, I assume at some point they can be redeemed when the shops are open.

Besides being able to sit, I also wish there was a chat log, or that you could see the chat of others in the fairy fields when they are out of your field of vision. But, maybe those will come soon enough. So far though, I didn't run into any BUGS.

Have fun flitting about!!

Ahhh, I wondered why I had a hollowed tree with berries/nuts for a home..I chose animal fairy. I may have to make another fairy for that water room, love the colors.

I found badges, but are there quests also?

Found that I love choosing instances/or whatever they called for busy, or quiet, it helps me get rid of some fairy jet lag.  I love this game so far, addicted to picking up items and some of the games I tried so far.  I could not see any petals to circle in the Petal Pick up game though (figured I got the bug that ate the petals) I hope it works today for me :)   

my titles LittleFunnyFly also SkyFunnyFly  :)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 12:24 PM by funfly »

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Princess Mod
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 12:46 PM »

Yes, Fun, it is addicting trying to pick up all of the items for badges.  :lolg: The games are fun and I love to sew things. I am excited to see the shops open.

Purpleduck, I noticed an item difference when I signed our daughter up. Her items were much more limited than mine. The only thing I can think of is that I actually created my fairy back in July, before the game went live with beta. At that point all you could do was create your fairy and decorate your space. I am guessing that my furniture from then carried over to when I officially went to Pixie Hollow when it opened.  :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 01:32 PM »

Yes, Fun, it is addicting trying to pick up all of the items for badges.  :lolg: The games are fun and I love to sew things. I am excited to see the shops open.

Purpleduck, I noticed an item difference when I signed our daughter up. Her items were much more limited than mine. The only thing I can think of is that I actually created my fairy back in July, before the game went live with beta. At that point all you could do was create your fairy and decorate your space. I am guessing that my furniture from then carried over to when I officially went to Pixie Hollow when it opened.  :)

I have now completed one of every badge "from picking things up".  Spent this morning searching just for raspberries, as I needed 4 to complete the first of that badge.  Had to get like 20 of everything that you can "pick up", and donate them, to get those badges.  Not sure I shall shoot for the rest of those types of badges, as the next level is to have picked up 100 of whatever!

I am a bit disappointed the pouch does not have enough spaces for all the different things you can pick up.  There are at least 2 more items than spaces.

Thank you for answering that question about room decoration Princess.  I only just opened the game, and set up a fairy when it went live.  So I too did not have as much, and now understand why ;)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 02:00 PM »

I have now completed one of every badge "from picking things up".  Spent this morning searching just for raspberries, as I needed 4 to complete the first of that badge.  Had to get like 20 of everything that you can "pick up", and donate them, to get those badges.  Not sure I shall shoot for the rest of those types of badges, as the next level is to have picked up 100 of whatever!

I am a bit disappointed the pouch does not have enough spaces for all the different things you can pick up.  There are at least 2 more items than spaces.

Thank you for answering that question about room decoration Princess.  I only just opened the game, and set up a fairy when it went live.  So I too did not have as much, and now understand why ;)

That must be the key for items in room decoration. LittleFunnyfly was also done back in July before opening and decorated a room and has "tons" to decorate with. While my new water fairy SkyFunnyfly (sky for rainwater  :doh: ) has very little to decorate with.

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 06:58 PM »

Hey Y'all,
I created a pixie a few weeks ago to check out the game for DD1. I'm "Roseblossom" and I'm all in blue. (I have no idea how to post a pic lol) 

« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 07:13 PM by RosieC »
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

wdwdreamin

• This new job of mine has severely cut into my playtime.
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2008, 05:09 PM »

Can't believe I just noticed this thread today.  I am loving this game!  My name is Lilac Mistywillow and I usually play on the Violet Forest server.  Disney told me that you can see fairies on your friends list no matter what server they are on, but obviously we need to be in the same place to actually become friends.  I'd love to meet up with you guys sometime so come join me!  I sometimes hang out with Amethyst Rosepetal (AKA princessmadiro on VMK) and I'm sure she would love to see some of you too.  I'm having a blast with Harvest Hustle and the tailoring games.  I'm a pretty good collector too--got my "Flitterific" sunflower seed badge today; the one where you have to collect 500!  Those items add up pretty fast.

This is me:

(Yes, I love purple too!)
Memories Vow Renewal Ceremony
Sept 24, 2011--Sunset Point @ the Polynesian Resort
Woot!!!  I was a Disney Bride!!!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 12:17 AM »

PURPLE RULES!!  :lolg:

Dream that Animal path room is adorable too!  It was the only one I had not seen, so thank you for posting the pic!  Oooooo.. all that purple in your room decorations too!!  Guess when I create a second fairy, I know which path! :lolg:  I might add too, that you are looking terrific there gf!

I too am addicted to Harvest Hustle and collecting stuff.  As of this morning (I am going in again shortly ;) ),  I had 30 badges and yes  :shy:  three are for the Flitterific.  (Ssshhh, I know I said I would not even be bothering with the 100 badges, yet here I am already with three of the 500!)  The only 100 I don't have, is for the ivy.  That stuff just doesn't come out very often, and I have only seen it in the Maple section.

Aside from the 40 or so friends already (sigh) that window does pop up too often sometimes, I do have RosieC as a friend.  I would indeed enjoy getting you, and yes we know each other, Princess Madeiro on my list too,  as well as the others here that have given their titles.

wdwdreamin

• Teleport Magic
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 10:42 AM »

Ooops!  I just realized that the photo I posted is my home photo from pre-Beta.  My in-game home is different--I didn't have as much purple stuff to work with.

3 flitterific badges--I'm jealous!  Though it probably won't be too long before I get more too!

BTW, I read somewhere on the site and I can't find it again now, but it said everything is supposed to reset after Beta is over, which means we would have the privilege of earning these badges all over again!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 11:50 AM »

This in-game home you showed, is very different from the pre-Beta.  I like the pre-Beta better.  The wood is so dark now, and what is with all that orange on the floor, looking like a leaf.  I really liked all that light wood.  Ah well, at least we have a home!

Flitterific on sunflower seeds, meadow grass and buttercup petals.  I am in the 400's on three others.. I think I am spending too much time there hmm?  :lolg:

I still hope that Elf Island will become "my home", but for now I am enjoying the addictive nature of collecting, and playing harvest hustle and the water bubble games.

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 12:15 PM »

Well, I couldn't find my password for Monkey and me...we had joined when it first opened before Beta...so, I requested a new pw by phone and created 2 new fairies...Daysky and Amber Daysky. I will probably be playing more on Daysky...heh, I hope to be playing something soon!  :lolg:

:hug:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 02:08 PM »

Ah, I am so glad to see that you all are playing! My little fairy is called "Julie BrightJewel" Yes, I still managed to get "jewel" part in there. And they will probably make me change the Julie part. But if they do, then I will change it to Ant Jewel so you all can find me then. I will post a picture soon and hope to see you in Pixie Hollow!

Edit: Ok here is my house. So whenever anyone wants to meet up, just let me know. I won't be here this weekend but pm me if you want to meet on Monday or Tuesday. :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:11 PM by Antjewel »
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 05:18 PM »

Here are mine...  :)

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

wdwdreamin

• Teleport Magic
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 07:56 PM »

Very pretty Days!  Love the gold/purple combo!

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 06:12 AM »

Hi all, I just made a fairy. Guess what Her name is? Pandora  How imaginative!!!
This is such a cute site. Now I just need to learn the ropes.  See you there sometime I hope!!
Hugs, Panda
(btw I have seen at least 4 pandoras and I was only on for a few minutes lol. Guess I should have been more creative!)

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 07:27 AM »

Hi All,
  Yay, it is great to see many of us in another new "home".  I agree this game is cute and I do like that it is Disney (even though a part of me will always be a bit upset at the VMK decision, but this one I like unlike the previous choices).  All the fairies posted are adorable.  (I am glad I got to see you in VFK last night Panda and that you understood my dance.)  I will post mine eventually, time is a bit tight.  My title is "Tulip TulipFlower" because I thought you had to pick three names, oops.  The girls and I also made one for each of them last night and they are SO excited.  I printed them out and the big one insisted on bringing it to school today lol.
  I think that we should pick a specific server (not the first few lol) so it would be easier to find each other.  Any one have a favorite?
Hugs!!
~Dream
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 08:55 AM »

I think that we should pick a specific server (not the first few lol) so it would be easier to find each other.  Any one have a favorite?
Hugs!!
~Dream

Just the other day, after reading wdwdreamin's post.. I logged into Violet Forest where she said she hangs out. Bang! It hit me! So, which of the 7 locations could she be in - even if logged in now, and even if in the same one.. we could be flying around and still miss each other simply because most locations are two or three screens wide and tall!

I met up with RosieC, but we had to use our IM to do it.  Ex: Okay both log in now..Violet Forest, Dewdrop Vale, up at the shop location.

Obviously once you have friends on your list, it won't be an issue, cause you can fly to them regardless of even which server they are on.

I guess I am saying, that similar to what I saw (on that "other place" :lolg: ) for Wizard101, which has a similar issue.. they are setting up meet 'n greets.  Choosing a very specific date, time, and place.  In Pixie Hollow case, which server, which location and even where (like at the shop).

Sure not everyone can make it for a specific date/time.. but it seems that if again, like DIS, several different dates/times were arranged, eventually we could all connect.

:waveh:  Anyone with thoughts on this, or another idea?

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up