VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How many characters can you log into VMK at once?  (Read 32863 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: How many characters can you log into VMK at once?
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 12:33 AM »

"To each their own"  (No flaming from me Sure!)  ;)

I LOVE VMKPal.  I use it exclusively and have since I had asked Decoy what he thought of it and he checked it out for me.  (As you can see he uses it too.)

I admit my three biggest reasons for this "love affair' are:
1) I don't have to remember all my mules login names, VMKPal does that for me (now I do also use it for the passwords and have never had a problem, but I know of a few who believe their account was "hacked" into because they put their passwords on Pal).  You CAN choose to just use it for your login names and put in your own passwords. 
2) I can so quickly snap a screen print, and (if neccesary, such as for my posts about new items) crop them all within VMKPal, which allows me to save directly to my computer without needing another app to crop out things not desired to publish, such as the borders of your system tray etc.
3) Pal has a magnifier!  Now I admit my eyes are very bad, but even my son enjoys using the magnifier.  Some of VMK's items are so small, such as the pins, that you cannot see the wonderful Disney artwork. 

As Decoy has already provided the link to their site, I will not do so.  But I would like to suggest, Birdmom, that you do at least check out their site.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

grumpydisneydad

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 05:00 AM »

I have to speak up about VMK Pal. I tried it and found it to be annoying, and since it is a third party program, it is just one more thing to start up. I use Firefox solely for VMk and found it works awesome for me since it has most of the same features as VMK Pal

SaraAriel

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 05:48 AM »

I use VMK Pal, but not exclusively.  I've not had any problems with it whatsoever.  I'm going to probably start using it exclusively though for the photo options to take screen prints.  I was using "Hello" (instant messenger) to take photos but it has messed with my computer so it is gone now.  Without VMK Pal though, I wouldn't be able to sign on as many accounts as I do when needed. 
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up