VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Attention All Game Players  (Read 9457 times)

mummykat

Re: Attention All Game Players
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 11:52 AM »

Greetings and Hugs all:  Good discussion here!!
Thanks funfly for a very accurate description of SW.
The "open" dictionary (so to speak) is a two-edged sword. It's nice not to have to try to dictionary dance when carrying on a normal conversation, however with that freedom comes the rude/nasty folks and their desire to spoil the game for others.
I do enjoy the social aspects of SW, chatting with friends. But, I must admit when nothing much was happening at SW I rarely went there. Couldn't ever find anyone to chat with. And, not really looking forward to the reset when I will lose my "stuff" again. Been there done that with VMK. Although I can see the practical reasons for allowing the 100 "chosen few" to maintain there spaces and stuff it does seem to me that it sets up that in-game caste system that we all seem to "love to hate".
I enjoy the Marketplace in Gaia and the endless combination of costumes, but again it lacks the social aspect for me.
VFK is enjoyable most of the time. But, it just lacks that certain "Magic" for me.
I guess I am still looking for my niche.

Regarding WOW, Lady Boadicea and Prince Jeff play that one. They really enjoy it. Too complicated for my tastes.
WOW, sorry to sound so  :mad: negative  :mad:, not normally like me!!  Sheesh 

Ultracoolmouse

• Burried In Treasure Magic
Re: Attention All Game Players
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 11:57 AM »

SW was neat but it got boring for me real fast and some of the people were a little over the top with some of their comments also.

I miss coming home and logging on and sinking a few ships to get rid of some stress  :boxing:

Or kick back :tan: shooting the breeze with people you know there aren't many of the old VMK folks I have found on SW.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up