VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Inactive VMK accounts  (Read 14159 times)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Flying Carpet Magic
Inactive VMK accounts
« on: January 29, 2007, 07:29 PM »

A little warning, VMK has begun purging inactive and permanently banned people from the game.  All of my friend who were in active for 6+ months were deleted today Last week a person I knew was on perma-ban was deleted.  I found it odd with one but accepted it but found 6 more missing today that I had marked as MIA. I now only have 1 MIA left and his clock is at 4 months.

PirateDaisy

Re: Inactive VMK accounts
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 11:02 AM »

Whoops! Thanks for the warning adventure, I have a lot of remembering to do now. I know a lot of our members have multiple accounts, hope they get this on time.

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 12:29 PM »

:wtf: Tis True Tis True

« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 12:31 PM by Decoy »
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ

danovara

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 12:39 PM »

Well that really stinks!!

disvaclub

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 12:57 PM »

Sigh - did not think they would be so proactive to work 6 months.  Figured they would only be on a year with inactive accounts.  Guess management wants the actual (correct) figures of people who use VMK.   Count me in as having 30 actives.   :lol:

poohbrlvr

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 01:04 PM »

Thanks for the heads up.
I've now run all my mules thru....now if I can only remember again in June!

PrincessDonnaT

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 03:34 PM »

:wtf: Tis True Tis True

CRAP! :wtf: :mad:
I better start going through my clone accounts. I just checked my daughters and thank goodness her account is still there since she has TONS of stuff from quests not to mention 3 bird hats. She doesn't play VMK very much any more so I guess I better log on from time to time for her.
Well I just checked my other accounts and 3 of them are gone and so is my hubbys. Thank goodness my sons is still there even though he has not been on in 6 months.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 04:48 PM by PrincessDonnaT »

PirateDaisy

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 10:39 AM »

I am sad to announce we lost "wootalishus" from Marty's clones. Tis a very sad day in vmk indeed. What's worse, they did not let him create that title again.  >:(

Front

• I NEED all this stuff
  • Invisibility Magic
  • I tried living once, but it gave me a headache
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 03:55 AM »

I made an account in Walt Disney World this past July. I can't remember the last time I visited the account but I would be sad if I were to enter the loggin only to find she has been deleted.  :'( Ah well, I can create another account in March during my next WDW visit or again in July  :P lol
"I can take the slings and arrows as long as I get the outrageous fortune"

Daviedude

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 06:12 PM »

Well i think we will all take a hit on this vmk move , i know i have , half of my friends list is gone and all the stuff i had stored in mules is gone. good thing the most rare thing was just a room full of iceblocks :(  :'( oh well there will be more to be had LOL

tequoia

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 02:30 PM »

We lost both of my children's accounts. They were so upset to learn their HM rooms full of stuff was just gone. They don't understand why someone would "steal all their stuff" on disney? :wtf:

:sb: I am sooo annoyed. I had to give permission for their accounts to be opened and yet they couldn't notify me that they were about to be deleted!? :wtf:

Obviously I am little upset about this. Actually I haven't been on much since this happened it has left a very bad taste in my mouth. Lately I am all about POGO.com....I am soooooo addicted!!
 Try it it's fun! :D

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 11:59 PM »

Lately I am all about POGO.com....I am soooooo addicted!!

Tea, I am sorry to hear about your kids losing their accounts too  :(

Wanted to just say also, that I used to do Pogo and it was great.. but then I found Iwin.com (was Playsite.com when I joined, but they merged with Iwin recently)  I found I preferred the way some of the multi player games were done, such as backgammon, hearts, cribbage, etc.  They seem closer to realistic play.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

ladyboadicea

• Sub Middle Maven
  • Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 02:02 PM »

Awwwww Tea! I am so sorry to hear that your kiddies lost their accounts! That really stinks!!!!!!!!! I know prince was very upset to lose one of his clones but to lose a main character is just terrible! I can't understand why they would delete characters that obviously have lots of items on them  :mad:
Hugs to you and the kids,
Lady
We lost both of my children's accounts. They were so upset to learn their HM rooms full of stuff was just gone. They don't understand why someone would "steal all their stuff" on disney? :wtf:

:sb: I am sooo annoyed. I had to give permission for their accounts to be opened and yet they couldn't notify me that they were about to be deleted!? :wtf:

Obviously I am little upset about this. Actually I haven't been on much since this happened it has left a very bad taste in my mouth. Lately I am all about POGO.com....I am soooooo addicted!!

jameslynn

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 09:44 AM »

Awww, TeaQ, that's awful that you lost your kids accounts!! I have a feeling that some of my clones are probably gone now. I guess that I'll have to remember to try and sign them in sometime soon! A warning from VMK would have been nice.
LOL! I think that we need to start a POGO Addicts club. I'm currently on this board, while playing Tri-Peaks Solitare!

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 11:49 AM »

... I'm currently on this board, while playing Tri-Peaks Solitare!

Yes, but are you winning? :cool2:
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ
Pages: [1]   Go Up