Online Worlds > VFK Trades & Wishes

If anyone missed out on the TV...

(1/2) > >>

PrincessWendyBird:
If anyone missed out on a TV, King and I have some extras. Please feel free to post here or just send me a pm if you did not receive one. We would be glad to gift these to any NoBS friends who may not have logged in on that Monday. Please, please don't hesitate to ask. This is the reason we set up some extra characters - to be able to give things to friends. Hugs!  :hug:

Krazy_Kim:
Princess can you explain to me how we use them cause I am not sure.  Thanks!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

fantasymooma:
Whoa!  They have TV's on VFK?!  And with Krazy asking how to use them, you can actually watch something on them??
Was this an Item you bought, quested for, or just for logging in got (like the 100 day pin)??

NotAZoo:
If you logged on during Sept 1st, you were awarded one the next day.    I wouldn't worry so much though about getting one now via a trade, or even a gift.   It seems like VFK is really going to push the feature of being able to play video etc. on their site, so my guess is having a TV will be available for everyone at some point in the near future.   I do think that you may have different styles of TVs which would then make those gifted to be desirable, however I am sure you will get your chance for a set very soon, i.e. by the end of the weekend.

littlebelle:
Hi there yes I was missing on the 01 September will be on tomorrow @say noon for a few hours :) If you have one left I would so like one. Thank Souper for the tip :) I could also trade for it too let me know thanks :)

Hugs see you all tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version