VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Beta Shirts  (Read 11343 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: Beta Shirts
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2008, 02:12 PM »

The shirts are in my inventory now. :)

Woot - so happy you got them Sparkle.  :dance2:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

fantasymooma

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 11:21 AM »

Okay I don't understand how you get the different color Beta shirts.  I signed up the day I found out about VFK, Beta 1 and all I have is the Blue B1 and I survived Beta shirts.  Did I have to sign in on a certain day to get the others?

Disney Dreams

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 11:47 AM »

Okay I don't understand how you get the different color Beta shirts.  I signed up the day I found out about VFK, Beta 1 and all I have is the Blue B1 and I survived Beta shirts.  Did I have to sign in on a certain day to get the others?

Everyone who signed up for beta got the yellow "I survived" shirt.  The others are based on the day in which you signed up.  Blue means you signed up the very first day. 

B2 - orange
B3 - green
B4 - yellow
B5 - purple

ETA: It was not by "days" as I mistakenly typed above, but rather by beta sign up periods.  (thanks for catching my error gshawen)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 01:28 AM by Disney Dreams »

fantasymooma

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 01:18 PM »

Everyone who signed up for beta got the yellow "I survived" shirt.  The others are based on the day in which you signed up.  Blue means you signed up the very first day. 

B2 - orange
B3 - green
B4 - yellow
B5 - purple

Oh... so technically Blue is the best.  ;)
Thanks Dreams.

Disney Dreams

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 10:07 AM »

B2 - orange
B3 - green
B4 - yellow
B5 - purple

Oh... so technically Blue is the best.  ;)
Thanks Dreams.

Well... if you like blue.   :bighug:  personally, I think purple is best, but I have orange / salmon / whatever.  :laugh2:

gshawen

• Can't believe I am 21 now.  :angel:
    Neither can the Tag Fairy
    ;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 01:24 PM »

The beta shirts were not done by days, it was by each beta sign up they had. The first sign up was for 50,000 accounts that was beta 1 and got you a blue shirt. Than they added another so many accounts, not sure on how many but that got you the next color.

I signed up numerous accounts during the first beta signup over a period of a week or two, and they all got the beta 1 blue shirt. My sister signed up a few accounts during the other beta periods and got the other color shirts.

I still say you should get every beta shirt if you signed up for the first beta signup. If you signed up for the second wave, you should get them all but the blue since you missed out on that one. And so on, and so on....
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up