VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL - you gotta see this!!  (Read 11717 times)

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck
BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL - you gotta see this!!
« on: August 10, 2008, 12:12 AM »

Where do I start? Let's just say that VFK opened the fairy shop for a minute before a few "lucky" players found out how NOT to wear their new found clothes.  :rofl1:

And what better way to "spotlight" the bug, but with a GIANT BLUE CIRCLE to really showcase the goods.  :roflmao:

PLAYBOY VS. PLAYGIRL:

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG:

DOUBLE NAKED BOY PARADE

NATURAL BROWN HAIR  :laugh2:

HUMAN HANGER

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 12:17 AM by KingQuackATac »

smackeralchick

Re: BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL - you gotta see this!!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 12:26 AM »

Thanks for posting the pics, King!  I posted about this evening's merriment on Princess' thread about having clothes in our inventories. I just wanted everyone to know that clothing is optional :lolg:. What a night it was. The only improvement I can think of for the "Naked Boy Parade" is if they were lit with strings of FAIRY lights, like the Electrical Parade or SpectroMagic. I'll stake out a viewing spot, just gimme some popcorn :clapping: :dance:.

Smackeralchick

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 12:59 AM »

Priceless King!  I would normally have said I was sorry I left after you all went to the Fairy store.. but considering that your gas was not even inhibited by clothing.. guess I made the right choice! ;)  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 01:14 AM »

OK, I have to say, I was laughing so hard tonight I was crying!  :rofl1: :cry: Well, now we know why the fairy store was closed about a minute after it opened!   :moon:

So here was a bit of conversation from this evening. Here you see proclamations of VFK being the new favorite game! Yes, Smackeralchick, you and land did not know what you were missing! Neither did the fairy seamstress!  :laugh2:

Hmm all I can say is twins...my lucky day...health class...sleeping nay.kid...VFK Really was an educational experience tonight!  :clapping:

Here's a little "clothing challenged" buddy getting a little too close to Sister (Smackeralchick)...

I love this... through it all, someone still wants to find the clothing store!  :rofl1:

Here are Smackeralchick and I - just innocent girls in the wrong place at the wrong time.  :angel: (Did I mention we jumped to this person from our friends list)  :roflmao:

I literally was laughing so hard I couldn't even see the screen to get pictures at one point! So, tomorrow when all of the kids are running around upset about not having fairy clothes, well...we will know why!  :rofl1:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:17 AM by PrincessWendyBird »

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 01:30 AM »

I am just kicking myself for leaving after you all went to the store.  I had heard there were issues and it was not working anymore.. so I had no idea how long you all would stay there waiting.  Looks like I really did miss some Depends moments! :rofl1:

(Princess, that girl trying to get to the Fairy store, had been in Panda's room with all of us after close.  Just after Panda got the gold shoes, Goldie got them next.  I just can't believe she was still there then, looking for how to get to the store!)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 07:32 AM »

:rofl1: :rofl1: Drat, I went to sleep early last night again and missed all the   >:D parade!

Wow, King's gas is so strong it blew off their clothes!  :lolg: :hug:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 08:33 AM »

:roflmao:  :roflmao: Looks like all of you had some laughs with the flashers.    :laugh2:

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 05:17 PM »

Thanks for posting all these hysterical pictures!   :rofl1:   Seeing that stuff was too funny!  Some people even lost their "glow" while in fairy mode too.

I know VFK was live from their normal Midnight closing, until I finally went to bed at 4am (my time).  I'm not sure how much longer VFK was open in live mode, or if it just never closed for the night?

During that time the Fairy Store never did re-open.  I was able to quickly open the tab of specials in the store, when it was open.  And briefly take a peek, I don't even think I got to view everything though.  Seemed like everything was 1k from what I did see, even shoes.  And like that, it was gone.   :'(    I didn't get the chance to buy anything either.   :'(    BUT, the good thing was... the infamous gold shoes and arm bands did appear in my inventory last night (as well as other friends that were on last night), and when I refreshed after the store open/closed, my fairy character was wearing them automatically.  I haven't been on VFK yet today, to check and see if I still have those goodies.  I'm hoping though.   :pray:   I'm also hoping that EVERYONE got those items ~ and it's just part of the default costume for fairy mode for all.  We can't fly around naked I suppose!   :lolg:   VFK has to give us something to wear as a default.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 08:05 PM »

Oh my goodness!!   :rofl1: Those pictures, and better yet those comments and captions are just to much.  LOL playgirl, health class, sleeping naked...  You guys are so funny.  I wonder why they didn't catch that interesting bug during their tests.  Maybe they just wanted to see King taking it all off like a certain someone requested not long ago...  I am sorry I missed all the um excitement.  I had to spend the night in the ER the other night  :td: so was sleeping most of the weekend away.  I did mange to get on to get the fairy magic though, priorities lol.  All is fine, after running all sorts of tests and scans it seems to be just a bad bug although we are still waiting for the lyme results.  Nothing helps cure illnesses like laughter (and the meds they gave me, hehe) so WOOT to all of you.   :hug:
~Dream
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 08:24 PM by DreamTulip »
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 08:50 PM »

Oh my goodness!!   :rofl1: Those pictures, and better yet those comments and captions are just to much.  LOL playgirl, health class, sleeping naked...  You guys are so funny.  I wonder why they didn't catch that interesting bug during their tests.  Maybe they just wanted to see King taking it all off like a certain someone requested not long ago...  I am sorry I missed all the um excitement.  I had to spend the night in the ER the other night  :td: so was sleeping most of the weekend away.  I did mange to get on to get the fairy magic though, priorities lol.  All is fine, after running all sorts of tests and scans it seems to be just a bad bug although we are still waiting for the lyme results.  Nothing helps cure illnesses like laughter (and the meds they gave me, hehe) so WOOT to all of you.   :hug:
~Dream

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well gf. :hug:

(We too are awaiting word on Lyme for our son.  Will pray for negative results for you as well ;) )

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 09:54 PM »

OMG those pictures are hysterical!! Totally cracked me up -- THANK YOU!! ROFL ROFL  :rofl1: :rofl1:

I am sorry I missed all the um excitement.  I had to spend the night in the ER the other night  :td: so was sleeping most of the weekend away.  I did mange to get on to get the fairy magic though, priorities lol.  All is fine, after running all sorts of tests and scans it seems to be just a bad bug although we are still waiting for the lyme results.  ~Dream

Big hugs to you!! I'm so sorry you had a bad night.  :hug: :hug:May I ask what your symptoms are, that they are suspecting lyme?

(We too are awaiting word on Lyme for our son.  Will pray for negative results for you as well ;) )

Hugs for your son too, Duck.he!  :hug: :hug: Curious as to what his symptoms are as well, since I was suspected to have lyme some years ago. It turned out not to be lyme, but an autoimmune disorder.

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 10:16 PM »

Just catching up a bit here. Biggest hugs to you Dream and to your son duck.he!  :hug: We will be praying for negative results for both. Dream, I hope you are able to get some rest.  :sleep: Also, interesting Days, when I first started having trouble they checked for that as well. And my autoimmune system was part of the affected areas.

So, here are wishes for you to have good test results and keep your clothes on!  :rofl1:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 11:11 PM »

Hugs for your son too, Duck.he!  :hug: :hug: Curious as to what his symptoms are as well, since I was suspected to have lyme some years ago. It turned out not to be lyme, but an autoimmune disorder.

He got some kind of bug bites early last week.  Four days later he was still complaining about them, and two of them looked like they might be becoming "targets" as they continued to expand on his skin.  His doctor had another doctor come in to look as well, and they decided to test for it.  We are awaiting the results.

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 11:45 PM »

He got some kind of bug bites early last week.  Four days later he was still complaining about them, and two of them looked like they might be becoming "targets" as they continued to expand on his skin.  His doctor had another doctor come in to look as well, and they decided to test for it.  We are awaiting the results.

:hug: OMG! Hugs Cheeze and Duck.he!  Hope all turns out well!  :hug:
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 01:39 AM »

Big hugs!! How long until they have the results?  :hug:

When I began having various serious symptoms many years ago, they tested for lyme. It was a big coincidence that just a couple of months prior I found a tick on me (2nd one in my life). I never got the lyme rash though, but some of my beginning symptoms mimicked lyme's disease. Good to rule it out. I hope it turns out to be nothing. :hug:

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 08:49 AM »

Big hugs!! How long until they have the results?  :hug:

When I began having various serious symptoms many years ago, they tested for lyme. It was a big coincidence that just a couple of months prior I found a tick on me (2nd one in my life). I never got the lyme rash though, but some of my beginning symptoms mimicked lyme's disease. Good to rule it out. I hope it turns out to be nothing. :hug:

We were told it should be tomorrow.  (feathers crossed)

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 08:24 PM »

Thank you all for the well wishes.   :hug: I am feeling much better.  Days, they just wanted to rule many things out.  It started out flu like (achy, fever, chills) but then I had trouble breathing and a sudden strong headache so the Drs office said I should go to the ER.  Had no idea they would keep me there all night but my heart was doing irregular things and I was dehydrated.  They ran a lot of tests, and did an ecg, spinal, cat scan (the whole yucky works).  Everything came back fine.  FYI, they did say that they often see lyme without any rash which I didn't know was possible.  I heard nothing back today so looks like I am clear of that too.  :)  Best wishes to your son Duck.he for good news and feeling better.   
Um on topic, King still can't keep it all on, his shoes were off tonight! hehe
~Dream
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 09:22 PM »

Thank you all for the well wishes.   :hug: I am feeling much better.  Days, they just wanted to rule many things out.  It started out flu like (achy, fever, chills) but then I had trouble breathing and a sudden strong headache so the Drs office said I should go to the ER.  Had no idea they would keep me there all night but my heart was doing irregular things and I was dehydrated.  They ran a lot of tests, and did an ecg, spinal, cat scan (the whole yucky works).  Everything came back fine.  FYI, they did say that they often see lyme without any rash which I didn't know was possible.  I heard nothing back today so looks like I am clear of that too.  :)  Best wishes to your son Duck.he for good news and feeling better.   
~Dream

Wow Dream, so sorry you had to go through all those tests!  Understand the "yucky" for sure! :hug:

RosieC

It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 03:03 PM »

Thank you all for the well wishes.   :hug: I am feeling much better.  Days, they just wanted to rule many things out.  It started out flu like (achy, fever, chills) but then I had trouble breathing and a sudden strong headache so the Drs office said I should go to the ER.  Had no idea they would keep me there all night but my heart was doing irregular things and I was dehydrated.  They ran a lot of tests, and did an ecg, spinal, cat scan (the whole yucky works).  Everything came back fine.  FYI, they did say that they often see lyme without any rash which I didn't know was possible.  I heard nothing back today so looks like I am clear of that too.  :)  Best wishes to your son Duck.he for good news and feeling better.  
~Dream

Hugs Dream!  No fun. :(  Hope you feel better soon.   :hug:

PintsWench

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 03:35 PM »

Hugs for good results.  :hug: :hug:

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 07:53 PM »

Hugs and Well Wishes for Dream and Cheeze.  Hope you both feel better soon.   :hug:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 04:21 AM »

Thank you everyone for the well wishes for Cheeze. :flwr:  His test came back negative for Lyme.  :thumb:

Hope you're doing better too Dream :hug:

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 06:48 AM »

Woot! So glad to hear this!  :clap1:

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

RosieC

It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 09:09 AM »

Thanks for letting us know Duck.he!!  YAY!!!!  So glad for the negative results!   :hug:
         :clapping: :dance3: :dance2: :dle: :clapping:

PintsWench

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 09:42 AM »

Woot!  :dance2: :clap1: Glad to hear the good news purpleduck! Dream, hope you are feeling better as well. Hugs all around.  :hug:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 07:59 PM »

Woot!  Wonderful news Ducky!   :thumb:   Dream, hope you are feeling better soon too.  Hugs!   :hug:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up