VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Legends in History Epic quest prizes  (Read 11916 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: Legends in History Epic quest prizes
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 07:59 PM »

It seems there are two fairy rooms being awarded at the end of the quest. They seem to be given out randomly. I got the Hollow log room like purpleduck above, while King got this flower fields room...

These rooms lead to four other rooms which I am trying to create a little guide for now. The fairy shop is there and open, but not selling anything yet.  :)

Okay, I will wait for you to see what you can find out Princess.  Thank you for supplying a pic of King's room.  The part that still bugs me, is that the only exit I found in the hollow log room, was near the flowers, and it exited to the Victorian Street Corner.  So if you did get out of the Hollow Log room to others.. hmm.. I must just be a "lame duck" again today! :lolg:

Thank you Princess for the great guide! (New Fairy Rooms  http://www.vmknobs.com/index.php?topic=2727.0 )  I have updated the first post here, to re-direct to your thread for the rooms info.  :thumb:  (Sorry I was "Happy" and "a bit behind" on getting this changed)  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 08:49 AM »

It seems there are two fairy rooms being awarded at the end of the quest. They seem to be given out randomly. I got the Hollow log room like purpleduck above, while King got this flower fields room...

These rooms lead to four other rooms which I am trying to create a little guide for now. The fairy shop is there and open, but not selling anything yet.  :)

Okay, I will wait for you to see what you can find out Princess.  Thank you for supplying a pic of King's room.  The part that still bugs me, is that the only exit I found in the hollow log room, was near the flowers, and it exited to the Victorian Street Corner.  So if you did get out of the Hollow Log room to others.. hmm.. I must just be a "lame duck" again today! :lolg:

Thank you Princess for the great guide! (New Fairy Rooms  http://www.vmknobs.com/index.php?topic=2727.0 )  I have updated the first post here, to re-direct to your thread for the rooms info.  :thumb:  (Sorry I was "Happy" and "a bit behind" on getting this changed)  :lolg:

:bighug:

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 04:55 PM »

OK, so BlueHairedMonkey gets all of the credit here, this is a pic he took. So, it seems we will be able to buy the fairy rooms - Hollow Log and Flower Fields. Hooray!  :clapping:

This is great news!  I kinda figured we would be able to buy the other room, but you never know.  I was lucky enough to get the Flower Field room, had I not ~ I certainly would have wanted to buy it for sure!
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 07:41 PM »

Wow! Looks like Elf Island is really freaking the VFK staff out. 
A hollow log room = a mouse hole?
Elf looking magic?

Hmmmmmm...

Hurry up and open Elf Island!!   :dance3: :dle: :dance3:

:hmmmm: Doesn't  Disney have a pixie/fairy game/world?  :notme:

Oh yeah huh!!    :lolg:
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up