VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Fantasy Sports  (Read 19843 times)

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Sir IQuack4Wenches & sometimes I quack myself up!
Re: Fantasy Sports
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 11:48 AM »

Great idea Gas! 

I wonder if we could also come up with some type of NoBS Olympics....along the lines of the March Madness Checker Tourney Decoy created on VMK. Hmm :hmmmm:...anyone have any ideas on some competitions

Sure.. remember that lawn dart game?  Lawn Gnomes!   Brite and Grumpy being tossed to attempt to land their pointy little hats (with body still attached) inside a circle some distance away..  :rofl1:

oh hahahaha.  laugh it up duck high.knee

Just thought I would show a pic of this "Gnome Lawn Darts".  Here is our own "Filament" the "Lite Brite" Gnome, having been tossed, pointy hat landing well inside one of the rings. :rofl1:

Sounds sorta like Dwarf tossing.

How about a Fantasy Cricket League? It could go on for years with no results. :lolg:
I know that the voices aren't real,
But they have some good ideas anyway.

I say you are a wench because it's a good thing!:rum:

Life is good on the lunatic fringe.

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 04:31 PM »

Great idea Gas! 

I wonder if we could also come up with some type of NoBS Olympics....along the lines of the March Madness Checker Tourney Decoy created on VMK. Hmm :hmmmm:...anyone have any ideas on some competitions

Sure.. remember that lawn dart game?  Lawn Gnomes!   Brite and Grumpy being tossed to attempt to land their pointy little hats (with body still attached) inside a circle some distance away..  :rofl1:

Just thought I would show a pic of this "Gnome Lawn Darts".  Here is our own "Filament" the "Lite Brite" Gnome, having been tossed, pointy hat landing well inside one of the rings. :rofl1:

Wow.   Some ducks have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on their hands.  I can't wait to be able to retire and play with pegs all day long. 

Cute though, very cute.

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
  • Sir IQuack4Wenches & sometimes I quack myself up!
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 03:23 PM »

Great idea Gas! 

Wow.   Some ducks have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on their hands.  I can't wait to be able to retire and play with pegs all day long. 

Cute though, very cute.

She's had you pegged for a long time Lite Brite. :rofl1: :rofl1:
I know that the voices aren't real,
But they have some good ideas anyway.

I say you are a wench because it's a good thing!:rum:

Life is good on the lunatic fringe.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 08:38 PM »

Great idea Gas! 

Cute though, very cute.

She's had you pegged for a long time Lite Brite. :rofl1: :rofl1:

:rofl1: Papa!  So true, and actually true as I had used that pic for his be.day last year :idea: , although right side up and NO "angel's halo" !!  HAHA
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up