VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wings Enchantment  (Read 21489 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: Wings Enchantment
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2008, 04:33 PM »

Ok, I just got to say - It is Saturday 1:30 pm est.  I don't even care for the fairy magic for myself.  I think they did very good work on it as well as the horse we still do not have but I swear if it does not come out today as staff said..... :wtf: >:{

Many guessed ElfIsland would open today.. you had suggested the fairy magic might be to help hold players instead of them jumping to Elf. 

All I'm saying, is this may yet be just another one of their "jumping to make what people want" rather than  sticking with their plans.  There was a threat, ElfIsland.. so they responded.  But as it is not open yet.. they can go back to business as usual?  idk.. but sounds that way to me.  Let's see.. what would business as usual be.. oh yeah, wasn't that finishing the sitting issue and some other stuff.. then the horses.. then, then, then...  until the next bump (fairies on ElfIsland being a bump) comes along and they try to beat something else. 

Can anyone say "VFK, just do your own thing and stop worrying about anything but your own original directives, so you CAN get some of this long promised stuff out to us?"

I can say it.  VFK, just do your own thing and stop worrying about anything but your own original directives, so you CAN get some of this long promised stuff out to us.  :rofl1:

:rofl1: Yay!  Can we hear another from somebody else.. anyone?  :rofl1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2008, 04:36 PM »

Get on with doing your own thing, VFK!!
We don't want no stinkin' repeats!

:madder: :madder:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Disney Dreams

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2008, 11:36 PM »

Get on with doing your own thing, VFK!!
We don't want no stinkin' repeats!

:madder: :madder:

Whoa!  Days is getting rowdy!  I hope that should get someone's attention!   :hug: Days!

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 02:07 PM »

Oh my! I just had to post here! King and I finally got a peek at the fairy magic today!  :yes!: Pictures do it absolutely no justice - and we were on the map, so it was even very small. We were working on the quest and VFK_Legend came fluttering across the map. Now, King is certainly not a man to embrace being a "fairy", but he went crazy when he saw it. He described it really well - like watching a hummingbird flutter around. I think she was using the map to show people as they were questing.

She even raced King and his green gas across the map - she kicked his little green behind!  :rofl1: As more people arrived on the map, she led a game of red light, green light across the map. I have to say I was not only really impressed with the magic, but watching Legend really have some fun with players.  :dance2: Well, off to finish my quest - hehe.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2008, 03:43 PM »

Sorry Duck I have to confess the only thing I like that is purple is you. :hug:

Yup I do not own purple and if it is close I choice to call it royal deep blue with hints of purple :) I have things that could pass for purple I am sure but to me they are just a shade of blue.

Do you still want to be my gf. I guess we could never meet at Disney cause most of my stuff has some pink in it. Though I really am a red, blue and pink kinda gal. :)

Good grief gf, how did you ever interpret this fun with Princess and PinkGirlyGirl, into an issue of our friendship?

Princess loves to tease me with pink, and Days so adventageously had the cutest retorts to Princess!

It matters not to me what others like.. to each their own!  Just that icky "faux" color is not going to be seen on me! :rofl1:   Heck I think Michelle wore pink almost the entire time we were down there!  Didn't phase me.

Okay? :hug:

:roflmao: :rofl1: :lolp: Ok gf I was just joking heck I would not care if you wore purple and I know you would not care if I wore pink :laugh2: Just want to say the only purple I like is a gal call purple duck. and you might notice I call you duck not purple  :hug:

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2008, 04:47 PM »

I too saw the magic on the map today as I was doing my oh so wonderful quest for Monkey and me. OK I'll admit it...it's kinda cute.  :hmm:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Pink

• Gosh, we STILL haven't learned our lesson, have we?
  • Snowman Magic
  • I'm young! I'm young! Flame thinks I'm young!
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 09:42 AM »

LOL!  What did I do?? 

Speak for yourself, Duck! I really don't know if I can befriend someone who hates pink as passionately as you do ;)  (you do know I'm kidding?)  But...... it IS beyond my comprehension, LOL!  Guess I don't have tomboyish cell in my entire body, LOL.  Pink to me is uber-feminine - you cant get anymore feminine than that... and well, that's me  :wavet:

But I heart you anyways gf (sigh) and all you other pink-haters (as long as it's pink the color and not pink the person ;) )

Pink (who holds out hope that Duck will be converted someday)

ETA:  And to get back on topic.... that fairy magic is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up