VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 8881 times)

fantasymooma

Quick Question
« on: July 28, 2008, 02:50 PM »

After seeing the beautiful dress that pinkgalYall and Aurorasparkle had on from the Enchanted Book I just had to get one.  But as I was looking on tektek.org I read "All phases available after item completes full cycle."  Does this go for the one I bought in the Gaia Cash Shop? (5th generation)  These are the things that I don't understand, the evolving items.

Thanks for your help,
fantasy

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 02:52 PM »

The way I understood evolving items is...it's like real life generations (mother, daughter, etc.). If you have second generation, you will not have the items that were available in the first generation. If you have third gen, you will not have items in first and second..and so on.  After your item completes its full cycle, you will have all items from the fifth generation on.

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 05:54 PM »

The way I understood evolving items is...it's like real life generations (mother, daughter, etc.). If you have second generation, you will not have the items that were available in the first generation. If you have third gen, you will not have items in first and second..and so on.  After your item completes its full cycle, you will have all items from the fifth generation on.

Aww POOP!  That Stinks.  Is there any way to know how many more times evolving items will evolve??

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 07:09 PM »

Aww POOP!  That Stinks.  Is there any way to know how many more times evolving items will evolve??

Not that I know of.  :hug:

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

fantasymooma

Evolution Question. How does it all work??
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 10:18 AM »

Okay I have another Question about the Evolution Items.
I saw that the Green Corallus Egg 1st and 2nd Generation have the same items.  And the Lotus Flower 1st Generation has different items then the 2nd.  :??: :??: 
I'm still lost at how this all works.  I thought 1st Generation would have all the items that it evolved into?

Now I am off to go read up on this I guess.  This is the most confusing thing EVER! (well for me I guess :))

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 12:30 PM »

Here's a guide for evolving items -- I hope it helps explain things.  :)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/evolving-items-guide/t.35576379/

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

mummykat

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 09:36 AM »

There is a website called Gaiapedia, like Wikipedia that deals with all things Gaia. You can search out evolving items such as Biancamella, it will show the stages of its evolution. I am still unclear as to the evolution of items. But, if you look in the marketplace and preview each stage of an item's evolution you will see different phases. However, on an item such as Biancamella which is done evolving, it appears that each generation gives you all the items. So perhaps the same is true of items that haven't completed evolving.   Clear as mud, right??   :hmmmm:

Link to Gaiapedia:
http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Gaiapedia 

fantasymooma

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 01:29 PM »

Thanks mummykat.  I will be looking at this while I'm doing laundry.

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 07:57 PM »

OK I have done some more searching and apparently you do eventually get all the prior evolutions in later generations, but not until after the item is completely evolved. According to Gaia staff, when an item has completely finished evolving, you will be able to equip any of the previous stages and poses. Can anyone confirm this?

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

fantasymooma

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 01:21 PM »

OK I have done some more searching and apparently you do eventually get all the prior evolutions in later generations, but not until after the item is completely evolved. According to Gaia staff, when an item has completely finished evolving, you will be able to equip any of the previous stages and poses. Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm this.   I bought the 5th generation echanted book from the cash shop and it finally completed its evolution.  Mine was a bit slow since it was 5th generation, but I have gotten all the poses before and after my generation.

But Goofer has a Biancamella 2nd generation and does NOT have all the poses. And it has completed it evolution a while ago hasn't it.?

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 01:38 PM »

I wonder if this applies only to the items after they implemented this? Didn't it used to be that the newer generations did not contain every pose?

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07
Pages: [1]   Go Up