VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Umm...Teleporter Bug??  (Read 11229 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: Umm...Teleporter Bug??
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 10:01 PM »

King!  "getting your gas ready?"

What, you actually have to prime 'er up?  I thought this was a genetic thing.. always there, at the ready??

Wow..  :hmmmm:  So does this mean, we "could" find a "safe" time to be around you?  :lolg:

Wow duck.he, I'm shocked at the thought you have put into figuring out my gas.he skills/problem/weapons of mass destruction. But follow this link to see the newest addition to the King library and this may answer your questions...

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Toys-games/Stinky-Science-of-Farts/e/9781400667840/?bnrefer=0-10000-%200-10000-%200-10000-%200-10000-%200-10000-%200-10000-%200-10000-%200-10000-

Wow.. now.. I know you home school.  So this "Curiosity KitsĀ® offer innovative kits for children and families to find, share, and explore creative possibilities." would suggest you are working on the "creative possibilities" with your family.. and one day this might even become family tradition?

Does this go back in your family's history King?

:rofl1:

I was told there would be no questinos on this thread..

:rofl1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 10:27 PM »

:o OK, so here is something scary... In the list of contents (I suppose to create the worst smelling fart ever) is valerian root. I take valerian root in a capsule every night to help with sleep. It is natural and I have always complained about its odor. So now I see it amongst the ingredients for the worst smelling fart recipe!! And yet King is the one in the family with the problem!  :rofl1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 11:47 PM »

:o OK, so here is something scary... In the list of contents (I suppose to create the worst smelling fart ever) is valerian root. I take valerian root in a capsule every night to help with sleep. It is natural and I have always complained about its odor. So now I see it amongst the ingredients for the worst smelling fart recipe!! And yet King is the one in the family with the problem!  :rofl1:

Maybe there is some type of osmosis going on while you sleep.  I often wondered if I slept with a text book under my pillow, would I absorb the contents by some type of osmosis.   Unfortunately it never did work.  :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:50 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 07:49 PM »

So what you're saying is...you take over the counter fart pills?  I wonder if they sell prescription strength?

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 08:19 PM »

OMG, you guys are so funny (gross but funny).   :rofl1:  - buys lots of febreeze and air freshner for the gas family -
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up