VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Announcement: Glitched Game Item Fallout!  (Read 4745 times)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
Announcement: Glitched Game Item Fallout!
« on: July 22, 2008, 12:11 PM »

Hey, Gang!

You might remember me from such announcements as "Millions of Fish Clog Marketplace" and "Thousands of Liam Clones Stuck in Doorway."

Thankfully, I'm not reporting any new glitches today, but I wanted to draw some attention to the fallout from the recent glitch that led to the creation of hundreds of millions of fish and other game items.

Here's what you need to know:

This problem was not limited to fish. Pretty much all game and game related items were affected.

It is unlikely that there will be any further bans handed out, and we'll probably be unbanning some (but not all) accounts.

The Marketplace is completely safe to use at this point. Feel free to post auctions or initiate trades.

This problem will probably take about two to three weeks to clean up, so hold tight.

For more information and answers to many questions, one of our admins put together a thread (see below) with the full scoop. If you or someone you love fell victim to this truly inspired glitch, please head over to her thread for more info than you can shake a stick at!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/glitched-game-items-what-to-do-with-them/t.41932677/

We're all sorry that this glitch popped up, and we're thankful to you guys for being patient. We're working to get this mess cleaned up as fast as possible!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 01:57 PM by AmberDaze »
Pages: [1]   Go Up