Online Worlds > smallworlds.com

You're Invited...

(1/2) > >>

Kat:
To a last minute, totally unplanned, completely unofficial NoBS party.  Starting tonight (Monday July 21) at midnight est.  We'll probably be in the duck pond.  Watch out for Ant sitting in one of the ponds... they're not supposed to bubble like that!   :gas7: 

I know this is very last minute but we hope to see you all there!!!  :drunk:

Astro:
Did someone say P-A-R-T-Y??!!  Woot!   :dance3:

I shall be there, Thanks for the invite Kat.  I miss you guys!  Hugs!   :drinkingtoast:    :hug:

Antjewel:
HI all! I have just logged in and I am wreaking havoc in Kat's hot tub all by myself!   :rofl1: :rofl1:

Happy:

--- Quote from: Antjewel on July 21, 2008, 05:24 PM ---HI all! I have just logged in and I am wreaking havoc in Kat's hot tub all by myself!   :rofl1: :rofl1:

--- End quote ---

I'm trying to log in. 

I seem to be having some type of a connection issue with SW.  Twice I was able to get to my room...after a lengthy connecting...Unfortunately the guest room I attempt to jump to does not load.   I have tried IE and Firefox.  Sorry I missed everyone.

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: souper_happy on July 21, 2008, 09:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Antjewel on July 21, 2008, 05:24 PM ---HI all! I have just logged in and I am wreaking havoc in Kat's hot tub all by myself!   :rofl1: :rofl1:

--- End quote ---

I'm trying to log in. 

I seem to be having some type of a connection issue with SW.  Twice I was able to get to my room...after a lengthy connecting...Unfortunately the guest room I attempt to jump to does not load.   I have tried IE and Firefox.  Sorry I missed everyone.

--- End quote ---

Ah, but you did make it!  Thanks for continuing to try gf, it was fun! :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version