VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Wizards 101  (Read 65342 times)

CheezeStudios

• The BIG Cheeze
  • Snowman Magic
  • I Feel Like I'm Being Watched....Oh, Yeah, YouTube
    • Cheeze Filmer
Re: Wizards 101
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2008, 01:09 PM »

Oh yeah, pick on Cheeze just because he's not around at that exact moment to defend hemself!  :bm:
The VMKer Formerly Known As ILikeCheeze

Wizard 101: Valkoor DragonHeart (Myth)
SmallWorlds: Dragon Master Cheeze (Formerly)
YouTube: www.youtube.com/CheezeStudios
www.CheezeStudios.DeviantART.com

A Director, Actor, Editor, Animator, Producer, Artist, Musician, Screenwriter, Graphic Designer, Filmmaker, Voice Actor, And Comedian Rolled Into One Person. Who Did This To Me?

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2008, 03:31 PM »

Oh yeah, pick on Cheeze just because he's not around at that exact moment to defend hemself!  :bm:

awe big hugs  :hug: I still heart you :)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2008, 04:51 PM »

CheezeStudios

• The BIG Cheeze
  • Snowman Magic
    • Cheeze Filmer
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2008, 07:06 PM »

Apology accepted. At least we beat that prince and the king, and you completed that quest! ;) 

:2thunbs:

A Director, Actor, Editor, Animator, Producer, Artist, Musician, Screenwriter, Graphic Designer, Filmmaker, Voice Actor, And Comedian Rolled Into One Person. Who Did This To Me?

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2008, 06:07 AM »

I must say Cheeze more than made up for it last night after the flag bug :) Well he got me through the instances again and I was able to finally get of the oasis. But I have to say how great his defence fighting is. I needed to kill a character. I started fighting  :boxing: to find out I had picked the wrong one :doh: there is cheeze the next fight over fighting  :boxing:the real bad character I was too oops. :doh: So he is saying I will hold them off hurry. I am trying and trying to speed up my round and I keep getting hurry can not hold on much longer. :sos:

So I finally ran over there and my poor cheeze is almost dead  :cry: well I came just in time he managed to get health and we ended up defeating the bad characters thus my freedom from the oasis :)

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2008, 05:42 AM »

So what am I doing wrong...

First off that Grubb guys is a stinky ucky duty head and the battles to get to him are just not normal.

Second, how is it that I see people with the same leve as I with more health?  I'm at 16 I believe with only about 850 in health points.  I have all the highest gear on that I have in my inventory.

Third, whats up with the starter deck?  Its a pain.  :lolg: 

Thanks.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2008, 08:07 AM »

Hey there I put the grub run on hold maybe forever is not worth 2 hours of my time for 30 Exp points and so little gold.

Next each clothing piece is worth so much in health, mana, shields extra. I go with most health for robes then mana then shields. Remeber to check all cothes in your back back, that includes the knife, and ring. Also the necklace carrying on time only spells that you can pick and choose :).

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2008, 08:08 AM »

Also if you go to the card store you can purchasr a novice deck that will let you add more cards. Also remember to use gold cards when needed.

CheezeStudios

• The BIG Cheeze
  • Snowman Magic
    • Cheeze Filmer
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2008, 10:56 AM »

Well, Mr.Bright comes crawling back, eh? (jk)

When i go and purchase clothing/extras to help improve my stats, I often go for the ones that do the most bang for my buck. Most of the stuff I carry around helps for health, mana, and some extra stuff too. Like the knife I hold gives more health, mana, and some extra damahe on fire attacks.

Also, I came up with a perfect plan for the Grubb run. I figured it out after wathcing alot of movies, and playing video games like crazy. It's a classic plan, we create a diversion.

We need at least 4 people to go in. One person takes one set of three, another the next, untill all battles are filled by a person, so one of us can make the run for it, and try to get to Grubb.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2008, 03:41 PM »

hey cheeze just to let you know I have missed ya! I am level 33 now been helping my hubby he is level 25 :) Hope your college orientation was fun and that you got good medical test result back :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2008, 05:36 PM »

hey cheeze just to let you know I have missed ya! I am level 33 now been helping my hubby he is level 25 :) Hope your college orientation was fun and that you got good medical test result back :)

Hey gf, not sure if you knew, but he got a black screen with an error message that last time he was playing.   He contacted  Wizard support, and they have given a resolution that we are awaiting help to perform.

So I have been kinda parked at the computer waiting for this help.. which is why he is not on to answer you here.

Orientation was, well, not exactly as planned, they had so many more show up.. but while not trying to speak for him, I think it did help him.  Just wish we had been able to get more of what they had originally planned for us to hear/see, but couldn't do because they had about 600 more than they expected.

CheezeStudios

• The BIG Cheeze
  • Snowman Magic
    • Cheeze Filmer
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2008, 07:11 AM »

Hey gf, not sure if you knew, but he got a black screen with an error message that last time he was playing.   He contacted  Wizard support, and they have given a resolution that we are awaiting help to perform.

So I have been kinda parked at the computer waiting for this help.. which is why he is not on to answer you here.

Orientation was, well, not exactly as planned, they had so many more show up.. but while not trying to speak for him, I think it did help him.  Just wish we had been able to get more of what they had originally planned for us to hear/see, but couldn't do because they had about 600 more than they expected.

The oreintation was good, but not great. It was more like a giant High School Pep Rally, instead of a helping hand. The stuff It had was helpful, and the tour was ok. (My legs still hurt from the walk around there ;) ). The entire dayw as ok, though.

And yes, after the update on 8/8/08, Wizard no longer wanted to work for me. Good to hear you're level 33, now you can help me ;) After all, I'm still a level 31.

CoralHibiscus

• Nobody pay attention
    to my rear!!!
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2008, 02:21 PM »

Hey gf, not sure if you knew, but he got a black screen with an error message that last time he was playing.   He contacted  Wizard support, and they have given a resolution that we are awaiting help to perform.

:ohmy: 600 hundred more than expected? Now I'm happy I'm going to small local college! Aren't they supposed to make sure how many and who's coming?

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2008, 03:28 PM »

:ohmy: 600 hundred more than expected? Now I'm happy I'm going to small local college! Aren't they supposed to make sure how many and who's coming?

I got to meet the coordinator, who surprisingly (and pleasantly, from a parents view) was SOOO calm instead of frazzled by the extras.  The only hint, (as I had met her early on in the day) was when she kept repeating for the first hour, "these people were supposed to call back and confirm!".

All the students got a call about 10 days ahead, looking to confirm their attendance and if they were bringing parents or "significant other".  So a full third of those that showed, had not bothered to return the call, and were presumed to not be attending. 

So it was the students, not the college, that did not follow through, that caused the extra.  (Don't know about you, but I seem to notice there are a LOT of manners that were not passed on to the kids of today.  Not all of them, but certainly a lot more than in my day.  Just plain rude to not RSVP.)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2008, 04:29 PM »

wow 600 more can cause major organizational nightmare. YUP kids today seem to lack respect and manners. I know we have talk our son these and when around us he "performs well" but I know out of our sight he would be one of the 600 that did not RSVP. Must have been a nightmare in more than one way. Congrats to your family for gettting through the mad house.

CheezeStudios

• The BIG Cheeze
  • Snowman Magic
    • Cheeze Filmer
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2008, 07:51 PM »

wow 600 more can cause major organizational nightmare. YUP kids today seem to lack respect and manners. I know we have talk our son these and when around us he "performs well" but I know out of our sight he would be one of the 600 that did not RSVP. Must have been a nightmare in more than one way. Congrats to your family for gettting through the mad house.

It wasn't easy, but we managed it. (didn't stick around for the lunch though, but hey, with that many people, who would?)

CheezeStudios

• The BIG Cheeze
  • Snowman Magic
    • Cheeze Filmer
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2008, 11:45 AM »

I thought, after going through a good amount of MooShu, and the rest of game worlds, I thought I'd seen it all. All the regular enemies, all the good guys, and the bad. And, I was on really good terms with the cards, knowing what most of them did, and what they looked like. But these two blew me away. I loved the art work, but what they are really knocked me off my feet. These guys were what I would like to call "Red-Hot Water Breathers."

The first, is the Storm Shark, or is it?

That card threw me for a loop. And then, one of my most beloved cards, found a new way to surprise me. This one really knocked me out. I used to call him the Kraken, but what did he do?

What he did is very obvious, he went to te beach, and stayed in the sun too long. Way too long.

These two made me think, wow, these game creators sure know how to put a spin on a couple classic cards. They also made me think, I want to see if there are any more cards that changed their types. Just one eager run into the game after another for me!

These guys that made this game know how to get me into the game more often!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up