VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Wizards 101  (Read 65347 times)

CheezeStudios

• The BIG Cheeze
  • Snowman Magic
  • I Feel Like I'm Being Watched....Oh, Yeah, YouTube
    • Cheeze Filmer
Re: Wizards 101
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2008, 06:02 AM »

OK Mr Gnome, I hereby challenge you to a wizard duel, if you think you can walk away from your garden. I have 5 seconds to spare. To think, I'm fightining things less than half my height. Apparently Duck didn't teach me well enough. ;)

Oh, and don't worry, I won't be eating you, the monsters in my deck are all ready getting there forks and knives out. They told me to tell you that you won't even fill their gut, so they'll eat your cards as well as you. ;)

Anyway, for those of you intrested, I was wandering around YouTube like normal, and I came across 4 pieces to the magical world this thread is about. It's the making of Wizard 101. If you look carefully around the people, you'll see some of the creatures and NPC's from the game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJwiV98owZg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAGqqqZMeRg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eTsYOMX_Eg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU12B_mMmcc
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:29 AM by CheezeStudios »
The VMKer Formerly Known As ILikeCheeze

Wizard 101: Valkoor DragonHeart (Myth)
SmallWorlds: Dragon Master Cheeze (Formerly)
YouTube: www.youtube.com/CheezeStudios
www.CheezeStudios.DeviantART.com

A Director, Actor, Editor, Animator, Producer, Artist, Musician, Screenwriter, Graphic Designer, Filmmaker, Voice Actor, And Comedian Rolled Into One Person. Who Did This To Me?

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2008, 08:04 AM »

And I have seen some of that awesome magic yup you better be heading the other direction to Cheeze. He has a card that take three evil beasties out with one click. Scary very very scary :)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2008, 08:11 AM »

Duty!!  I hate when I get addicted to a game.

Oh, well.  One more thing to keep me occupied while on vacation!!!!   :drinkingtoast:

YOU?  Are playing Wizard?  :rofl1:  They eat gnomes there, I watched while Belle and Cheeze savored one!

Now thats just down right rude.  And as his mother you let him do it!!!!

I should think you would have taught him better than that.  Shame, shame, shame.

And Cheese, well, I'm just very disappointed.   :uhuh:  Bad, Cheese!  Bad!  No eating Gnome.is.

And to bring Belle into it all.  Its a conspiracy.

Oh that reminds me....  X-files movie this weekend.

Yes but a lot of the times I innocent by stander. You see cheeze has these awesome card but needs lots of pips. So I get plz pass Plz pass awesome card coming out. So you can not blame me for little gnome splatter all of Ravenwood :) But they are so great to see the gigantic power and detail in the cards :)

Actually with his help the big meanies have not been bad :) hey my Hubby is actually playing the game. Cause it is not neccessary for him to talk rofl. He is only at level 6 or 7 but I told him when he gets to the big bosses to yell for help.

I do find the game fun wonder if I will when I am dying more than living which I am sure will be anytime soon rofl

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2008, 09:44 AM »

Duty!!  I hate when I get addicted to a game.

Oh, well.  One more thing to keep me occupied while on vacation!!!!   :drinkingtoast:

YOU?  Are playing Wizard?  :rofl1:  They eat gnomes there, I watched while Belle and Cheeze savored one!

Now thats just down right rude.  And as his mother you let him do it!!!!

I should think you would have taught him better than that.  Shame, shame, shame.

And Cheese, well, I'm just very disappointed.   :uhuh:  Bad, Cheese!  Bad!  No eating Gnome.is.

And to bring Belle into it all.  Its a conspiracy.

Oh that reminds me....  X-files movie this weekend.

Yes but a lot of the times I innocent by stander. You see cheeze has these awesome card but needs lots of pips. So I get plz pass Plz pass awesome card coming out. So you can not blame me for little gnome splatter all of Ravenwood :) But they are so great to see the gigantic power and detail in the cards :)

Actually with his help the big meanies have not been bad :) hey my Hubby is actually playing the game. Cause it is not neccessary for him to talk rofl. He is only at level 6 or 7 but I told him when he gets to the big bosses to yell for help.

I do find the game fun wonder if I will when I am dying more than living which I am sure will be anytime soon rofl

Yeah, and you're teaching my son to hog my computer time gf,  to help you out!  I keep getting, "she has a lot of quests", "she needs my help", "just let me open it and see if she is on", etc..   :uhuh:

Oh! No sneaking out of what you did girl.. you enjoyed that gnome as much as Cheeze did!!   :lolp:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2008, 09:49 AM »

OK Mr Gnome, I hereby challenge you to a wizard duel, if you think you can walk away from your garden. I have 5 seconds to spare. To think, I'm fightining things less than half my height. Apparently Duck didn't teach me well enough. ;)

Oh, and don't worry, I won't be eating you, the monsters in my deck are all ready getting there forks and knives out. They told me to tell you that you won't even fill their gut, so they'll eat your cards as well as you. ;)

Btw son.. don't expect :idea: to accept your challenge.  He is terrified of you, and has his own cheesy yellow "chicken" stripe down the middle of his back. 

I think he is worried you might hurt his yearly skin peel, which he has now begun with his vacation time over his birthday week.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2008, 11:14 AM »

:roflmao2: Too funny :) I thought cheeze had a GPS attached to me :) I go on in the morning to just fill my character up on health and manna I have about 30 minutes before work and poof he is there :) Then I get on the game check if Cheeze is on nope. Then poof he appears :)  Cheeze do you ever sleep or do you take after your Mom :)

Cheeze you've been awesome help with all the bad guys :) :yourock: and have been a great help getting me through some tough fights.  :boxing:

Unfortunately for you gf  :duck: the whole game is quest and bad guys. So maybe it is time you jumped into Wizards it is very addicting doing all the quests. Quest after quest after quest after quest. Your then never ending questory :)

Well tonight I promised hubby I would play with him for a bit so you might have a little more computer time, though nothing stops cheeze from helping him to rofl.

Poor guy I have been getting all this awesome help and I hear him swearing :rant2: up a storm  :bm: down stairs  :cpushake: :cpusmash: :think: so think I need to show him some ropes oh not the ones you use to hang yourself   :gallows:

:pilfight: hugs to you both gl in your quest to recapture the computer :)

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2008, 02:00 PM »

Am I the only one thinking of Toontown while playing that game  ? I tested for four days but even if the game is well done, that quests system kinda bothers me but maybe I am just over games  :hmmmm:

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2008, 06:52 PM »

Am I the only one thinking of Toontown while playing that game  ? I tested for four days but even if the game is well done, that quests system kinda bothers me but maybe I am just over games  :hmmmm:

I thought the same thing.  I do like Wizrard 101 better though.

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2008, 06:55 PM »

Btw son.. don't expect :idea: to accept your challenge.  He is terrified of you, and has his own cheesy yellow "chicken" stripe down the middle of his back. 

I think he is worried you might hurt his yearly skin peel, which he has now begun with his vacation time over his birthday week.

Now, Cheeze, you just hit bottom.  Having your mommy do your dirty work for you.  How sad is that?  :lolg:

CheezeStudios

• The BIG Cheeze
  • Snowman Magic
  • I Feel Like I'm Being Watched....Oh, Yeah, YouTube
    • Cheeze Filmer
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2008, 04:05 AM »

Now, Cheeze, you just hit bottom.  Having your mommy do your dirty work for you.  How sad is that?  :lolg:

Actually, she was the one that stepped in. She didn't believe you would understand my "big Words, " and she had to make it more understandable for you. Let me spell it out for you in words you can understand Gnome, "I CAN BEAT YOU IN 5 SECONDS." Do you even know what 5 seconds is in human time? LOL ;)

Also, she was afraid for your well-being. She's watching out for the both of us, and she doesn't want to have to clean the large amount of Gnome blood that will be splattered everywhere! ;) LOL

:roflmao2: Too funny :) I thought cheeze had a GPS attached to me :) I go on in the morning to just fill my character up on health and manna I have about 30 minutes before work and poof he is there :) Then I get on the game check if Cheeze is on nope. Then poof he appears :)  Cheeze do you ever sleep or do you take after your Mom :)

Cheeze you've been awesome help with all the bad guys :) :yourock: and have been a great help getting me through some tough fights.  :boxing:

Unfortunately for you gf  :duck: the whole game is quest and bad guys. So maybe it is time you jumped into Wizards it is very addicting doing all the quests. Quest after quest after quest after quest. Your then never ending questory :)

Well tonight I promised hubby I would play with him for a bit so you might have a little more computer time, though nothing stops cheeze from helping him to rofl.

Poor guy I have been getting all this awesome help and I hear him swearing :rant2: up a storm  :bm: down stairs  :cpushake: :cpusmash: :think: so think I need to show him some ropes oh not the ones you use to hang yourself   :gallows:

:pilfight: hugs to you both gl in your quest to recapture the computer :)

And thank you Belle, I've been trying my hardest to help out anyone from nobs or any Pyromancers that need my help, and it's easier said than done, with out a Purple Feathered Friend saying "OK, got to go get onto nobs, got to stop Cheeze and Bright from killing each other." LOL
The VMKer Formerly Known As ILikeCheeze

Wizard 101: Valkoor DragonHeart (Myth)
SmallWorlds: Dragon Master Cheeze (Formerly)
YouTube: www.youtube.com/CheezeStudios
www.CheezeStudios.DeviantART.com

A Director, Actor, Editor, Animator, Producer, Artist, Musician, Screenwriter, Graphic Designer, Filmmaker, Voice Actor, And Comedian Rolled Into One Person. Who Did This To Me?

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 06:30 AM »

And thank you Belle, I've been trying my hardest to help out anyone from nobs or any Pyromancers that need my help, and it's easier said than done, with out a Purple Feathered Friend saying "OK, got to go get onto nobs, got to stop Cheeze and Bright from killing each other." LOL

Well your mom owes me a tree.  :tongue3: here I am helping Cheeze on a quest I will not get to in say 8 levels. I bought gold cards to be the best help I could be :) All I wanted was to be taken to the tree that I can not get to now. Stupid teacher gives me a quest that I have no access to. So We get right to the end and there is this major bug. We both die :(. Then cheeze says got to go duck needs computer. But but I need to see the tree  :sos: So I wander aimlessly  :sos:Finally another player gets me to island and wham I have anotehr place I can not go  :sur:

So I meet up with Cheeze again the next day and he helps me fight some real nasty guys. I kept saying I need to get the map when should I get the map. He saids you can come back and get it. Oh ok I say.  We win the battle he goes to show me where the map is and WHAM!!!! No map. Seems my cheeze needed it too. And thus it would not show up for me.  :bm: I just should have got the map when I wanted then both of us would have the stupid map. The sad thing is I can not go anywhere else because I do not have permission to get off this tiny island and sail a boat :(

So cheeze lets hope tonigh we are bug free. I am not sure if I am bringing the bugs or you are. But I am putting on handy dandy extra superior bug repellent. There will be no bugs on me :)

Serioulsy though it is so much easier and a lot more fun when you play with someone. Celebrating in victory and crying with dismay in defeat (death)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2008, 07:03 AM »

Well your mom owes me a tree.  :tongue3: here I am helping Cheeze on a quest I will not get to in say 8 levels. I bought gold cards to be the best help I could be :) All I wanted was to be taken to the tree that I can not get to now. Stupid teacher gives me a quest that I have no access to. So We get right to the end and there is this major bug. We both die :(. Then cheeze says got to go duck needs computer. But but I need to see the tree  :sos: So I wander aimlessly  :sos:Finally another player gets me to island and wham I have anotehr place I can not go  :sur:

So I meet up with Cheeze again the next day and he helps me fight some real nasty guys. I kept saying I need to get the map when should I get the map. He saids you can come back and get it. Oh ok I say.  We win the battle he goes to show me where the map is and WHAM!!!! No map. Seems my cheeze needed it too. And thus it would not show up for me.  :bm: I just should have got the map when I wanted then both of us would have the stupid map. The sad thing is I can not go anywhere else because I do not have permission to get off this tiny island and sail a boat :(

So cheeze lets hope tonigh we are bug free. I am not sure if I am bringing the bugs or you are. But I am putting on handy dandy extra superior bug repellent. There will be no bugs on me :)

Serioulsy though it is so much easier and a lot more fun when you play with someone. Celebrating in victory and crying with dismay in defeat (death)

Oh whine , whine, whine.. dump the blame on me gf.  Thanks!

Shall I give you fair warning that when Elf Island opens, Cheeze will be lucky to get even an hour on here?

So, quit your whining, cause right now I don't have the games to play, so he has had the computer each day, more than I  have!   geesh!

:rofl1:  Hugs gf!  (It is true though, that he has had it more each day than I do!)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2008, 08:41 AM »

Shall I give you fair warning that when Elf Island opens, Cheeze will be lucky to get even an hour on here?

So, quit your whining, cause right now I don't have the games to play, so he has had the computer each day, more than I  have!   geesh!

:rofl1:  Hugs gf!  (It is true though, that he has had it more each day than I do!)

Actually gf I was blaming Cheeze for bringing the bugs we have encounter each time :rofl1: but if you want to take the blame I am not going to stop you  :wavet:  :hug:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2008, 09:07 AM »

Actually gf I was blaming Cheeze for bringing the bugs we have encounter each time :rofl1: but if you want to take the blame I am not going to stop you  :wavet:  :hug:

ROFL, look at your own first line there gf.. I bolded it.  You are clearly blaming me!  You even put in about me interrupting you two, to get on the computer!   :P

:lolg:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2008, 10:10 AM »

:rofl1:just repeating what cheeze said. He said blame duck :) honest he did  :wavet: I said sure leave me stranded so I can not get to the tree he said and I quote blame duck :) Not really blaming you just quoting your cheezy  :hug:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2008, 10:19 AM »

:rofl1:just repeating what cheeze said. He said blame duck :) honest he did  :wavet: I said sure leave me stranded so I can not get to the tree he said and I quote blame duck :) Not really blaming you just quoting your cheezy  :hug:

You take the word of an 18 yo? :rofl1:   

:notme: Okay so it's true..  :lolg:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2008, 12:23 PM »

You take the word of an 18 yo? :rofl1:   

:notme: Okay so it's true..  :lolg:

Oh my  :doh: :doh: :doh: Yes why would I believe an 18 year old when I do not believe my 26 year old son  :notme:

Oh and he seems awfully quiet today. Hope he is doing something constructive like I don't know finding a part time job so he has spending money for college :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up