Online Worlds > Other Online Worlds

Wizards 101

(1/22) > >>

littlebelle:
Ok I thought I would not enjoy this game. Looked way to complicated. I had never played a game like this at all. I was a little nervous about the casting spells stuff. Do not like saying magic spells .I even feel uncomfortable around sorcerer Mickey. Yup do not have one pic of him :) Well there is none. Instead when you go into a battle you choose a magic card. There is no made up magic words. is kinda like toontown with awesome graphics. I do not like the figthing so much still confused how to decide which card to pick to attack they evil what ever.

What I do enjoy is the quests to find people. I could do that all day :) I think of my hungry for quest gf Duck when I am on quest. So if anyone was staying away from the game because it looked to complicated or because of the magic(wizards) you make want to have a second look at it.

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: littlebelle on July 18, 2008, 10:29 AM ---Ok I thought I would not enjoy this game. Looked way to complicated. I had never played a game like this at all. I was a little nervous about the casting spells stuff. Do not like saying magic spells .I even feel uncomfortable around sorcerer Mickey. Yup do not have one pic of him :) Well there is none. Instead when you go into a battle you choose a magic card. There is no made up magic words. is kinda like toontown with awesome graphics. I do not like the figthing so much still confused how to decide which card to pick to attack they evil what ever.

What I do enjoy is the quests to find people. I could do that all day :) I think of my hungry for quest gf Duck when I am on quest. So if anyone was staying away from the game because it looked to complicated or because of the magic(wizards) you make want to have a second look at it.

--- End quote ---

Aww, thanks for thinking of me gf!!  My son, ILikeCheeze, just got his second email about a week ago.. this is truly right up his alley.. touches of TT, Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh, and wizards.  He has been having a blast with it.. we fight now for computer time  ::) .  He did finally add his title on to the DIS list, as many are his friends as well as mine.. but so far is having so much fun, he doesn't mind he hasn't found those friends yet.

As I never "followed" any of those things he enjoyed that are so present in the game, I chose not to try this game. Yet I do see that indeed, from the list on DIS.. many, many friends I would not have thought would be interested, are in fact playing.

Astro:
I was thinking about this game, because of the Questing specifically.  Thanks for posting Belle! 

Adventuredaz:
Thanks for posting Belle, I too have specificly not looked into the game.  I am kind of on overload with games LOL.  By description it reminds me of an old PC game that had a series of games and the whole game was esentially a quest and finding items and people and doing spells and such. I may be way off but it sounds cool - just not the direction I am going at the moment.  I have to draw a line somewhere or I could be playing a dozen games, as it is my memory is failing me and I can't remember what game I was thinking about on certain things.

littlebelle:
 :jester2: :rofl1:yes too many games to try. What I like about this game is I can do it for a bit and then go on to something else. Not really a game for social aspect. but I did learn how to talk. I just like running around finding stuff the quest to find the quests is so fun lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version